Seattle Mariners @ Chicago White Sox (Aug 21-23)

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Yeah, proud that I was way off on Servais. He's managing his a** off since July 1st.
That was a fun game last night. Good old batting practice for the M's, and FINALLY one that wasn't a nail biter. A couple touchdowns will work. Plus, a needed night off for Julio.
Not sure why everyone is freaking out that Julio had a day off. Nothing wrong with him taking a day off once in a great while. They scored 14 runs w/out him. Still a ton of baseball left.
Glad u admitted it. You are better then 80% of society by just doing that. As much as I love Servais, athletes have to perform and they are. So kudo to the players too.

Servais 2nd most wins above expected since 2018 is amazing tho. They are on pace again to beat expected wins.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Really annoyed that Dave Sims keeps saying the M's have already won throughout the 9th. Dude needs to stop.
Lol he has pretty lame call for home runs too. "Hey now hey now hey now!"
"Wow!"
"Giddy up!"

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
These last two games have been weird, easy wins.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Not a "save" situation there, but I'm OK with bringing Munoz in for one out. Speier was laboring there.

Pretty good game, overall. Never really in doubt against a team that yeah, we should have beat. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
yes it was a save situation…
I don't think so. Only needed one out to protect 3 runs. I believe the outs needed have to equal or exceed the number of runs being protected to be a save. Either way, I support the move. We needed that last out.

bileever

Reaction score
Also, it seemed like AZ had kinda given up on Rojas. He had like 15-ish total AB's since June before he was traded to the M's.
This is what you hate to see if you're an Arizona fan, selling low and buying high. I think Rojas is good value, even if not a superstar. Canzone also has good potential, highly regarded prospect who killed it in AAA this year.

bileever

Reaction score
Rangers losing to the Diamondbacks in the top of the 7th, 6-1.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Ms are 16-3 in last 19 games. Ms join the 2001 Ms as only other Mariners team to have multiple 8 plus game winning streaks in a single month.

NoGain

Reaction score
They're hot at the right time. Let's hope they can keep it up, if not as hot as they are now. We always knew they had the pitching. We knew we were short a few good bats. But that doesn't mean your star can't catch fire, and that a few other hitters can't join in the fun at the right time and make something good happen.

bileever

Reaction score
Top of the 9th, Arizona beating the Rangers, 6-3. Sewald pitching in the 9th.

OMG, I forgot how every 9th inning is an adventure with Sewald. Runners on 1st and 2nd, tying run at the plate now. Only one out.

Last edited:

Latest posts