Baltimore Orioles @ Seattle Mariners Aug 11-13

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Rojas playing a lot better, he might be our best option at second base.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
c/mon Munoz.. kinda losing confidence in this guy.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Dumb decision to bring in Munoz when the O's just got to him less than 24 hours ago. Lol Scotty ejected.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
c/mon Munoz.. kinda losing confidence in this guy.
Yeah might lose us a couple games in a row.

My main issue with the M’s is if we do make the playoffs, who do we really trust in high leverage situations. Last year against holly Toronto and Houston we pretty much only used Munoz, Brash and a struggling Sewald. The bullpen feels a little light, this is where we need Sewald.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sure looking like we're missing Sewald these past 2 games... However, Rojas and Canzone have scored all 3 M's runs today. 🤷‍♂️

Chapow

Reaction score
What a crazy swing of emotions that was. France gets robbed, and all of our hopes and dreams are crushed. A moment later Canzone saves the day.

Damn that was awesome.

Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Canzone bomb ties it but then they take Marlow out of the game who is hitting righties and lefties the same.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Thornton kind of blows. Toronto might have had the trade of the year trading him to the team that is chasing them.

Crizilla

Reaction score
So dumb to not let Marlow have that last at bat in the 9th. Still so bad with RISP and no out. 2nd straight game can't get the ghost runner in with no out.

Chapow

Reaction score
I would have preferred a win (duh), but just can't bring myself to get too upset over a win and a couple of reeeaaalllly close extra innings loses to the best team in the AL. Outside of the first game, which was lopsided in the M's favor, it doesn't get any closer than that.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Ppl mad about Scott PH decisions and 10th inning when he was not managing says all i need to know.