Seattle Mariners @ Houston Astros Aug 18-20

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I am impressed that the team didn't fold after that tough three game losing streak. All three of those losses could have been wins. Kudos to the M's for sticking with it. The team looked really sharp this entire series, as expected on the road against the bully of the division. I hope they don't lose focus going up against a pretty bad White Sox team.
The trick is to take advantage of this sweep and parley some more wins ontop of that... keep it going, don't let down.

cymatica

Reaction score
Chicago's record is better than KC's, oh no! And earlier in the season, Detroit gave us fits too.

Excuse the brevity and rare posting these days, recovering from surgery to repair full thickness tear of bicep tendon and it isn't much fun typing one-handed.
That recovery sucks. I had a torn lebrum from a car accident and was out of work 4 months with painful rehab.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I am impressed that the team didn't fold after that tough three game losing streak. All three of those losses could have been wins. Kudos to the M's for sticking with it. The team looked really sharp this entire series, as expected on the road against the bully of the division. I hope they don't lose focus going up against a pretty bad White Sox team.
Didnt fold because the last 3 yrs under SS they have rebounded.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Suck on that Pukeston Cheatstro's. Words can't describe how much I hate that team and organization.
Did NOT see that coming. Wow. That was fun.
Don't forget: Fire Servais. Julio isn't even top 25 :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Last edited: