Seattle Mariners @ Chicago White Sox (Aug 21-23)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Munoz is good when he is on but...........man can he look bad when he's off. Come on boys, just get it to extra's

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of our first game against KC. Do nothing all game. Come back late to take the lead only to give it back. Hopefully it’s a different result than that game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Damn hit his helmet, tough luck there.

JP should have thrown it to the inside of the base. Yes it was bad luck but also a bad throw

Crizilla

Reaction score
All the hits of Munoz were sliders over the plate. Don't get it. Also don't get taking Cabby out of the game for Ford. Whatever.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
6-12 in Extra's. Oh well, they won 8 of 9. I'm not mad about it. On to the next one. They've had TWO winning streaks of 8 games.

Just sayin. I guess guys like Timd are probably celebrating the loss. So, there is that.

Translation: If ANY of us would have been told they are gonna' win 8 of 9, every one of us would have taken it. All in how you look at it. Nice thing about baseball, there's always the next game. For 6 months :)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Let's hope the Blue Jays and Astros lose their games today so the M's don't lose any ground to those two.