Seattle Mariners @ Chicago White Sox (Aug 21-23)

QWERTY

Reaction score
The man has been on a tear... JP is back give him a spell bring him back tomorrow

The question is.. where do you bat Julio when he hits the lineup again.... I love JP at lead.. but Julio has been RELISHING that position... such a hard lineup decision there

Feel like Scott was giving himself a day before the fan base killed him over his lineup choices heh
Julio bats 1st
JP bats last.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Have I said lately how much I like this Cade Marlowe kid? :)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Marlowe repping Julio’s no fly zone very well.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Cal and Teo back to back!

I’m almost more interested in the Houston game than ours.

Chapow

Reaction score
The question is.. where do you bat Julio when he hits the lineup again.... I love JP at lead.. but Julio has been RELISHING that position... such a hard lineup decision there

One thing's for sure. No matter what Servais decides, fans are going to complain about it and act like it's the worst possible decision anyone could possibly have made. And it won't matter in the least how well it works out.

M's fans LOVE to complain about the lineup on a daily basis. Even when they've been one of the hottest teams in baseball for well over a month and a half, and the vast majority of those lineup decisions have been working out awfully well.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
This team is kicking some serious ass right now. Poor White Sox are just trying to get to the end of the season and somehow they need to stop the Mariners from scoring more runs.

JPatera76

Reaction score
This team is kicking some serious ass right now. Poor White Sox are just trying to get to the end of the season and somehow they need to stop the Mariners from scoring more runs.
being in the midwest in Iowa, its fun to hear the sports media complain about the white sox. They're awful

Chapow

Reaction score
This team is scorching hot. This is getting pretty crazy.

JPatera76

Reaction score
White sox goal now is, just get the damn game over with lol.

Go Mariners!

NoGain

Reaction score
13 to 1 M's in the top of the 9th. Can our bullpen hold this lead?

Latest posts