Seattle Mariners @ Houston Astros Aug 18-20

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Jarred Kelenic can absolutely help this team when he gets back. Don't you think having Kelenic is an upgrade over Mike freaking Ford? There is no evidence to suggest he has a me-first attitude. Did you not see the kid freaking bawl his eyes out because he felt he let his teammates down when he broke his foot? Have you not seen him sacrifice his body to make plays in the field?

When Kelenic got injured he was actually the few that were driving in runners. The M's turned it around because Julio turned it on. Geno started to hit for more power. France finally turned it on in August. Don't blame Kelenic for the turn around. He has nothing to do with team chemistry.

At worst he can be a late game defensive replacement, pinch runner, or pinch hitter. That makes him valuable. I rather have him do this than Canzone, Haggerty, or Mike Ford.

Echawks

Reaction score
i am guessing servais puts hancock on a 60 or 70 PC today, got a lot of bullpen arms

NoGain

Reaction score
My free Peacock ran out, and I don't know if it's worth subscribing to yet.

NoGain

Reaction score
message me if you need a site to help
Thanks man. I think I'm just going to let this game slide and hope this is some kind of a one-off Peacock thing. Up 4-0 already. This could turn out to be the biggest series win of the year so far if they hold on today.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hancock injured? Pulled after only a couple innings.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sauce doesn’t have the sauce today. Pen is going to get worked today. I still think our pen is vulnerable. Going to need a good performance from Castillo tomorrow.

Echawks

Reaction score
would have rather seen campbell come in, he can give you 2+ innings

Chapow

Reaction score
They showed Servais in the dugout at the start of the bottom of the 3rd. He looked very unhappy, and it seems pretty obvious that it was in regards to having to pull Hancock so early.

Chapow

Reaction score
The good news is our bats have been pretty hot so far. Looks like we're going to need them today.

Crizilla

Reaction score
No way SS pulls him after 2 if something wasn't wrong. Good thing we have Woo coming back. Nobody said a sweep would be easy against HOU anyway. Keep playing ball.

Chapow

Reaction score
Welp, that sucks. Having to pull Hancock so early and so unexpectedly flipped this game on it's head. It's like a totally different game. Hope the offense isn't as shell shocked as it appears the bullpen guys are.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Better not stop scoring. 6-5 Seattle. Sauce sauced the bed.
Any idea why Hancock was pulled? Has to be an injury or illness.
I would watch at work as I’m surrounded by TV’s but it’s on stupid peacock (thanks Manfred you idiot) and I don’t have a radio at work.

Echawks

Reaction score
ya had to be something that was bugging him because his pitching was off