Los Angeles Dodgers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 15-17

Crizilla

Reaction score
They rotate and move around the bottom of the line up so much I've never seen anything like it and ibe watched alot of baseball. No clue if this is on purpose or they just don't know what to do. I guess Cabby and his good OBP isn't playing anymore. Cool story bro. Let's sit your 2nd best OBP guy all week. Clueless beyond belief.

What I'd do right now is send D-Mo down and bring up the hottest player in the minors. There's nothing to lose . See if a guy gets hot. Even Marlow bring him back.

Last edited:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Dodgers are resting a lot of their players today after clinching the NL west yesterday, need to win today.

Chapow

Reaction score
Welp, the Dodgers are clearly just a much better team. Oh well.

The season was always going to come down to the last 10 games against Texas and Houston anyway.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
John Stanton’s penny pinching ways this off-season is coming back to bite them in the ass something fierce lately.

Can we trade the owner?

Chapow

Reaction score
Against minor league pitching.

Then again we are playing against the Dodgers bench team.

Most of that "bench team" would be starters on a lot of other MLB teams. Hell, probably the worst player in that lineup today is Kolten Wong, and that guy was our starting second baseman for the majority of the season.

Chapow

Reaction score
Literally all the holes we came into the season with, we still have: corner OF, 2B, DH, and relief pitching. We will probably be saying the same a year from now.

We don't like to fix our holes with good major league players. We just platoon a bunch of fringe replacement level players like Wong, Pollock, LaStella, Ford, Moore, Haggerty, Cabby, Marlowe, Trammell, etc., and then expect to compete with the best teams in baseball with a vastly inferior roster.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Shuffle shuffle shuffle. Let's shuffle 3 cold guys in your 5 spot. Wow. Why is France batting 8th? There's 4 guys ahead of him in the line up with a lower OBP.😂
Cabby continues to sit despite his .350 OBP.
Why did they bring up Torrens? He has 1 at bat. The team has double digit strikeouts ev-er-y game. No leadership or coaching. The one year they didn't strike out a ton under SS was in 2018 the year before the rebuild. That team had Haniger, Cruz, Cano, and Seager. Veteran leaders who were doing the coaching. Here we are 5th year into the rebuild. There's zero accomplishments or progress made with the hitting philosophy. None.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Pretty disappointing game and series. We were in game 2 for most of it until the meltdown in extra innings.

Worst time to get cold, too, with our competition losing all weekend.

On to Oakland.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Cabby good OBP and 4th best in WAR but he only gets 10 at-bats in September.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆

Jooooooke. I know most Ms fans agree with me. Why does this team put a .233 hitter at their 3rd hole? I like Cal but he's not a 3 hitter. Wow. Does this team even care about OBP? I think OPS is a good stat too but you don't take a guy with .342 OBP and put 7 dudes with lower OBP before him unless they all were close to .342