Los Angeles Dodgers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 15-17

Crizilla

Reaction score
Geno bomb!

France swinging at nothing but balls. Someone please tell me that was a good at bat I dare you lol

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Dodgers respond.

Are there usually this many Dodger fans at our games? Looks similar to a Blue Jays game.

Chapow

Reaction score
Geno bomb!

France swinging at nothing but balls. Someone please tell me that was a good at bat I dare you lol

No one has ever said that they don't have poor AB's. Every player in the history of baseball has poor AB's because hitting is frickin hard. What we're trying to get across to you, and what you're dead set on never understanding no matter what, is that it's not always the managers fault when a player has a poor AB.

Managers do not micro manage each and every pitch of each and every AB. What happens during an AB is overwhelmingly on the players.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Cal has been a great catcher for us.. but what do you all think of his throws to 2B? i'VE NEVER seen him throw out anyone.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cal has been a great catcher for us.. but what do you all think of his throws to 2B? i'VE NEVER seen him throw out anyone.

You must not have been watching many games lately because he's been on fire throwing runners out trying to steal 2nd over the past week or so, including the 3rd out in the 9th inning on Wednesday.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
You must not have been watching many games lately because he's been on fire throwing runners out trying to steal 2nd over the past week or so, including the 3rd out in the 9th inning on Wednesday.
OK.

Chapow

Reaction score
That sucks, but honestly, it's pretty hard to beat one of the best teams in baseball. There's a reason the Dodgers are over 30 games over .500. They're really, really good.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Cringe game. Should have scored more runs. Total wasted opportunity in the first inning. Also Canzone and Moore are batting under .220 now. Unfortunately Marlow got cold and he's what was holding the bottom of the line up down. Possibly Send Moore down and bring someone else up. Do something get someone new in there. See if a guy gets hot and contributes. Play haggerty more. Give him 4 at bats a game. That first inning was the game imo. Bloody hell I don't think Miller through any strikes m8

Crizilla

Reaction score
Managers do not micro manage each and every pitch of each and every AB.

I agree. But all the best ones do when it's necessary. I don't get how nobody on the staff saw the golden opportunity.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Kirby has not been very good the last month or so.

We didnā€™t play all that bad, but the Dodgers are that good. They get such timely hitting and their lineup is stacked.

At this point I just hope we donā€™t get swept.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

Probables: Clayton Kershaw (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Bryce Miller (8-5, 4.05 ERA)

First pitch: 6:40 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO 710AM radio

Down one game in the series. Missed opportunity with the Astros loss. :(
How is Kershaw still doing this?
Arm,back and shoulder injuries yet look at that era-W/L
Yet if our pitchers get hurt..It's out for season..
Never mind me-Venting

Chapow

Reaction score
Wow. Kershaw was pretty dominant tonight, but gets pulled after only 4 innings and 54 pitches. Interesting...

Latest posts