Seattle Mariners @ Cincinnati Reds Sep 4-6

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It is amazing how the entire team rows the boat together. When they are bad, they are all bad. When they are good, they are all good.

I still think we make the playoffs, but it looks like the magic has ran out. Best hope is that Texas plays worst than us down the stretch here.

cymatica

Reaction score
It is amazing how the entire team rows the boat together. When they are bad, they are all bad. When they are good, they are all good.

I still think we make the playoffs, but it looks like the magic has ran out. Best hope is that Texas plays worst than us down the stretch here.
At least we found a nickname. Seahawks had the LOB. Mariners have the JAH (Jekyll and Hyde)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bummed, but not entirely surprised. There's just no way they were going to keep up that August pace. To expect them to is unrealistic. Just my opinion.
Texass and the Cheatstro's both had some struggles. M's were due. Doesn't make it any less frustrating.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's only strange if it doesn't work. Many of my friends call me the rally creator. As soon as I start to text them about how pissed I am and how they're gonna lose..........rally happens. Often. I get pissed, go doom and gloom, they bounce back. It's uncanny really.

Chapow

Reaction score
Side note: J.P. has more HR's (14) than France (10) does. That is just plain unacceptable.

France is having a pretty disappointing season and JP is having a really good season. 🤷‍♂️

I'm more concerned with his habit of grounding into double plays than with his lack of home runs. Last I checked he was near the league lead in GIDP.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Teo gets us on the board early. 2-0 top of the first.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Teo gets us on the board early. 2-0 top of the first.
Nice start. I’m hopeful we can win today and tomorrow.

Also first day off this season for Suarez.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Julio with an oppo blast at that modified slow pitch softball field (dimension wise).

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Marte looks like a good player, built strong. Already two hits against us, unfortunate Castillo won’t go up against his old team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Leone kind of blows, maybe should have let the Angels keep him. I think he’s now given up three HR’s for us in his two appearances.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Cal took that one in the sack. f'in ouch.

Latest posts