Seattle Mariners @ Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim (Aug 3-6)

Crizilla

Reaction score
Saucedo with 2 brilliant late innings pitched.

So far the Sewald trade hasn't really done anything. They haven't missed Sewald yet, and Rojas and Candzone aren't doing anything. Getting rid of Wong and Pollack, and the Kelenic injury seemed to get the team rolling.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sure feels like they went from hovering around .500 all season, to 8 games over .500 in the blink of an eye.

A 4 game sweep of a team they were neck and neck with in the standings 4 days ago is pretty huge at this point in the season.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Sure feels like they went from hovering around .500 all season, to 8 games over .500 in the blink of an eye.

A 4 game sweep of a team they were neck and neck with in the standings 4 days ago is pretty huge at this point in the season.
It's baseball. It seems like it's going slow and then BAM! Something happens and it all changes quite quickly.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Saucedo with 2 brilliant late innings pitched.

So far the Sewald trade hasn't really done anything. They haven't missed Sewald yet, and Rojas and Candzone aren't doing anything. Getting rid of Wong and Pollack, and the Kelenic injury seemed to get the team rolling.
SEwald lost the game today.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, this team is locked in. They have the magic back from last year. I'll take it. I honestly thought there would just hover at .500 the rest of the way.

mmmm, crow, nom nom nom

bileever

Reaction score
Toronto still has 18 games left against the Rays, Orioles, Yankees and Red Sox. We finish the season with our final 10 games being against the Rangers and Astros. That will most likely determine how the season goes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At the MINIMUM, they are helping bridge the gap until football. Not saying that I now think they make it, but they are fully in the mix now.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Toronto still has 18 games left against the Rays, Orioles, Yankees and Red Sox. We finish the season with our final 10 games being against the Rangers and Astros. That will most likely determine how the season goes.
I think there's a better chance at catching Houston. Still 6 games left against them. TOR has a stretch of straight 13 games all against the worst teams in the league.