Seattle Mariners @ Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim (Aug 3-6)

balakoth

Reaction score

Probables: Bryan Woo (1-2, 4.96 ERA) vs Shohei Ohtani (9-5, 3.43 ERA)

First pitch: 6:38 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO 710AM radio

Can Bryan Woo develop some consistency? I guess we'll see.
Consistency? The dude cant strike out anyone... and has to rely on location.. after inning 4 he gets rocked Scotties leaves him in 2 innings more and we are down by 5

At this point lets see whaT Emerson has over this guy

Crizilla

Reaction score
No Murphy in the line up today. Rojas got the start.
Offense will need another late comeback.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
We may have to hang onto this Marlowe kid. :)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I don't know who this Marlowe is, but everytime I look at the box score he's got a hit or 2.. where's he been all year?

bileever

Reaction score
Watched the Angels broadcast because I live in California. They were already talking about what a good victory it was for them in the ninth inning. Estevez had not blown a save before tonight. After the grand slam, they said, "I think it's safe to say that no one here had heard the name Cade Marlowe when they got to the stadium tonight."

Echawks

Reaction score
marlowe is doing exactly what i have been hoping Kelenic would do.. Not sure Kelenic has a spot when he comes back

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I don't know who this Marlowe is, but everytime I look at the box score he's got a hit or 2.. where's he been all year?
Just called up a couple of weeks ago. Been on base in all 9 games he's started. Looking like a keeper.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice of Estevez to blow his first save of the year for us tonight.

Woo had a quality start. Glad the O was able to take him off the hook for the loss.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Kelenic who?

Marlowe has been awesome. Should have been called up much earlier. He is last years Sam Haggerty. He just gives this team a huge boost and brings a lot to the table that others don’t.

These guys are going to fight until the very end of the season.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm not tooting my own horn I'm just saying....but before the season and in April I said Marlow could play a role this season. This dude has done nothing but put up good at bats.

stack55

Reaction score
I'm not tooting my own horn I'm just saying....but before the season and in April I said Marlow could play a role this season. This dude has done nothing but put up good at bats.
I hadn’t heard of him, where did he come out of? Arkansas?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I hadn’t heard of him, where did he come out of? Arkansas?
Georgia originally.

Cade Matthew Marlowe…graduated from Tift Area Academy in 2015…spent four seasons at the University of West Georgia (2016-19).

2022​

The Totals - Hit .289 (144x499) with 83 runs scored, 21 doubles, 5 triples, 23 home runs, 102 RBI, 13 HBP, 62 walks and 42 stolen bases in 133 games between Double-A Arkansas (120 G) and Triple-A Tacoma (13 G)..Raking in the Hardware - Received the Edgar Martinez Dominate the Zone Hitter Award...named an MLB.com organizational All-Star...received Texas League Player of the Month honors for September...named Texas League Player of the Week Sept. 5-11..Ribbies - Is the only Minor League player to record 100+ RBI in each of the last 2 seasons...Playoff Bound - Named to the Mariners Major League taxi squad for the duration of the 2022 Postseason but did not appear in a game.