Los Angeles Dodgers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 15-17

Chapow

Reaction score
Believe it or not, the Dodgers picked up Kolten Wong a little while back. Not only did they pick him up, he's actually getting some playing time (played in 8 games for them so far).

Very small sample size, but so far he's got 3 hits and a walk in 12 AB's, with 2 HR's, 5 RBI's, and 2 stolen bases.

Or in other words, lol wtf?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If I had to bet, I'd say the Dodgers win 2 of 3, but I'm very happy to be wrong. The M's are very capable of beating anyone when they are on.
Regardless of what the Deb's think.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
M’s usually rise to the occasion, I also think the day off will be huge for them. I’m optimistic about the series, they also have some momentum after the two wins.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Beating a damn good team 2 of 3 isn't some huge stretch for this team. They've done it several times the last couple of years.
16 games left. As far as I'm concerned, playoffs have already started. Every game is huge.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Believe it or not, the Dodgers picked up Kolten Wong a little while back. Not only did they pick him up, he's actually getting some playing time (played in 8 games for them so far).

Very small sample size, but so far he's got 3 hits and a walk in 12 AB's, with 2 HR's, 5 RBI's, and 2 stolen bases.

Or in other words, lol wtf?
Was wondering what happened to him. Just glad he's no longer with us. And hoping we sweep his team, aided in part by his nifty fielding errors that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hopefully the Mariners will go full Rion Johnson, and massively subvert my expectations.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Hope M's are in the mood to get a lot of hits on offense this series, 'cause that's what it's going to take.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Clueless Scotty and his hitting directors has Cal and Teo going up there swinging at balls a foot off the plate. Pathetic. Dodgers pitcher literally threw like 2 strikes the entire inning. Should have had bases loaded 1 out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Clueless Scotty and his hitting directors has Cal and Teo going up there swinging at balls a foot off the plate. Pathetic. Dodgers pitcher literally threw like 2 strikes the entire inning. Should have had bases loaded 1 out.
You think Scott actually tells them when to swing? Come on man. That’s like saying when a basketball player missed a free throw it is on the coach.

Chapow

Reaction score
I just don’t get what you are trying to say?

The strikeouts are on SS? What about the players?

He's trolling. No one could possibly think Servais and his "hitting directors" are telling players to swing at pitches a foot off the plate.

That'd be like saying Dave Roberts is telling his players to swing and miss at pitches in the zone. It's just straight up retarded.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Cal batting 3rd makes no sense to me. Anyone wanna try and fill me in? I don't get it.

Chapow

Reaction score
Lol clueless Davey and his hitting directors has his players only get 1 hit and 0 zero runs through 4.

Deeerrrrpppp

Crizilla

Reaction score
No one could possibly think Servais and his "hitting directors" are telling players to swing at pitches a foot off the plate.
Lmao not what I said.

I just don’t get what you are trying to say?

The strikeouts are on SS? What about the players?
Not 100% on the coaching staff but yes they deserve some blame. It's been going on all year. Usually when an opposing pitcher is off the manager gives signs to his first base coach to lay off who then relays that sign to the batter. Everyone who knows baseball will agree with me. It's ok fellas learn from those who are older and wiser than you 😆. The reality is Scotty didn't have his guys lay off and blew a bases loaded opportunity in the first inning. Ms have 2nd most strikeouts in the league.

Chapow

Reaction score
Servais finally wised up and had Geno hit a HR there. Great job Servais.

Deeerrrrpppp