Baltimore Orioles @ Seattle Mariners Aug 11-13

Chapow

Reaction score
Honestly, this couldn't possibly be more perfect. Absolutely phenomenal outing from Kirby, and no run support whatsoever on the night Felix gets inducted into the M's HOF.

* Chef's kiss *

Threedee

Reaction score
Kirby catches the final out of his campaign tonight. The most Felix way to end an evening where you're getting Felixed.

NoGain

Reaction score
Honestly, this couldn't possibly be more perfect. Absolutely phenomenal outing from Kirby, and no run support whatsoever on the night Felix gets inducted into the M's HOF.

* Chef's kiss *
Ain't that the truth.

Chapow

Reaction score
So do you think Felix is laughing or crying?

NoGain

Reaction score
How about a two run walk off shot by Julio to win it? Isn't it about time for that?

NoGain

Reaction score
There's something about these emotional games that don't deliver whenever I'm watching them.

Chapow

Reaction score
Bravo, Mariners. Bravo.

There couldn't possibly have been a more perfect way to honor Felix's career.

Simply amazing.

NoGain

Reaction score
We had to score before Batista got in there. Julio was the only guy I thought could get real wood on the ball. I'm still waiting for a little more clutch out of Julio.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Bravo, Mariners. Bravo.

There couldn't possibly have been a more perfect way to honor Felix's career.

Simply amazing.
Well said.

Not to mention the guy starting for Baltimore had a 5+ ERA and we made him look like Greg Maddox.

Threedee

Reaction score
This game is probably going up on the shelf for me alongside Cleveland 2001. In terms of sheer stupidity, that is probably the dumbest in franchise history, but, Felix Night and last year's Divisional Series will certainly be talked about.

NoGain

Reaction score
It was kind of funny/sad that the only person who wasn't greeted warmly by the crowd during the pregame ceremony was Stanton.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It was kind of funny/sad that the only person who wasn't greeted warmly by the crowd during the pregame ceremony was Stanton.
Good. Ms fans need to send a message. Team is now number 1 in the league in ERA. If this team misses the playoffs it will be a tragedy