Seattle Mariners @ Baltimore Orioles Jun 23-25...

Vesuve

Reaction score
Get ready for Bal'more.

And put the Trident away.

It is not a toy.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Looks like the tarp is coming off the field. ROOT saying 5:45 first pitch.

Chapow

Reaction score
2 nights in a row? Chasing the O's starting pitcher after 3? Even Wong contributing?

What is happening?

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
That's my thoughts exactly haha. Last night Wong surprised me, and he's hitting again tonight so far.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Hey now, this so far has been the two most complete games in a row. I'm hoping they are starting to relax and not try to over do it. Maybe there has been a coaching strategy change that is possibly working so far, let's see how the next couple go. I admit I was super excited and let down, but last night and tonight have been fun.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I really don't know how these guys hold their composure as much as they do when umps are making absolutely trash calls like that strike 3 to Suarez. It seems to be worse this year than ever too. Let's get the electronic strike zone in starting next season please! This is maddening!

The worst part is the players go back into the dugout and watch the replay and have to see that the ump was egregiously wrong and if they say anything afterwards they're likely to get thrown out because of the umps ego.SmartSelect 20230624 150855 Chrome

Crizilla

Reaction score
Pathetic calls against both Suerez and Ford. Too bad Scotty is a push over, the opposite of Lou.

FORD GETTING REVENGE TIE GAME

but they still lost

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Tough loss. No hitting with men on base. Solo homers are nice, but have to do more on the small ball side.

Great snag by Julio robbing the 2 run HR from them.

Hope Munoz is OK. Had some kind of dizzy spell according to Servais in the post.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Hmmmm, no fancy preview yet for today's game. The link they provide is to the highlights reel from yesterday.

Probables: George Kirby (6-6, 3.29 ERA) vs Kyle Bradish (3-3, 3.88 ERA)

First pitch: 10:35 am PDT

ROOT TV KIRO AM710 radio

Chapow

Reaction score
Looks like they quickly reverted to the same old impotent offense after the offensive eruptions on Thursday and Friday. 2 hits through 7 innings so far :rolleyes:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Tough loss. No hitting with men on base. Solo homers are nice, but have to do more on the small ball side.

Great snag by Julio robbing the 2 run HR from them.

Hope Munoz is OK. Had some kind of dizzy spell according to Servais in the post.
Paid back courtesy of Sahtander.

Crizilla

Reaction score
4 hits. Only runs scored from a home run. No base runners. No small ball. No contact. Back to the same ol ways.