Seattle Mariners @ Baltimore Orioles Jun 23-25...

cymatica

Reaction score
Looks like they quickly reverted to the same old impotent offense after the offensive eruptions on Thursday and Friday. 2 hits through 7 innings so far :rolleyes:
Those 2 games were the exception, not the rule

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This team feels the exact opposite of last year. There is NO magic at all. They sucks a** in close games. Last year they were $ in close games and there absolutely was a great vibe all around.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This team feels the exact opposite of last year. There is NO magic at all. They sucks a** in close games. Last year they were $ in close games and there absolutely was a great vibe all around.
Banking on magic and winning one run games is a recipe for disaster. One run games for the most part is luck. A lot of it had to do with our great pen, but we won a lot of games last year that we probably shouldn’t have. Now the opposite is happening. I think I read we are like 8-15 in one run games this year. It should even out a bit, but we are basically a mediocre team at best.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. This ownership doesn't care about anything but being average and making money. They refuse to do what it takes to put them over the top. The Deb's were right. Period. And I truly believe they are HAPPY that the team sucks. Congrats.

Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Mariners franchise too busy with political events just look at their Twitter

Latest posts