Seattle Mariners @ Tampa Bay Rays Sep 7-10

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Can we just DFA Leone already? What is that, like four HR’s he’s given up in three appearances?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
They are usually good at finding a pitcher's strengths. I don't think Leone has any.

All of our best leverage guys had done 3 consecutive days. Not sure who else we had available. Sucks to lose like that.

Welshers2

Reaction score
DISGRACEFUL!!!!!! Writing to the front office as we speak

balakoth

Reaction score
Can we just DFA Leone already? What is that, like four HR’s he’s given up in three appearances?
Yeah im not sure why we signed that dongle ... or why we even put him back in after last time

balakoth

Reaction score
They are usually good at finding a pitcher's strengths. I don't think Leone has any.

All of our best leverage guys had done 3 consecutive days. Not sure who else we had available. Sucks to lose like that.
I didnt think Topa had pitched yesterday? And Camb has shown he can do multiple innings as he projects more as a starter

Welshers2

Reaction score
I email Mariners management and ownership several times a year. Anyone can, they have a public email address. I use to write them by hand back in the 90s/early 2000s. They're PR teams have even responded a couple times. I'd encourage you to do the same. They need to know how the fans feel.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Going to be tough to get a win today, they are skipping Woo and starting Weaver. Need a big performance from the offense if we want to get a win.

balakoth

Reaction score
Going to be tough to get a win today, they are skipping Woo and starting Weaver. Need a big performance from the offense if we want to get a win.
Thats an auto loss. Don't want Woo pitching either lol

Chapow

Reaction score
Going about as well as it reasonably could so far. Thornton and Weaver doing a good job through 3, and the offense got some early runs on the board.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Going about as well as it reasonably could so far. Thornton and Weaver doing a good job through 3, and the offense got some early runs on the board.
Weaver has arrived….

Crizilla

Reaction score
Let's bench Canzone for Haggerty who has worse stats, barely plays and does nothing. Sam has to start coming through he is being wasted space right now

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
How is that not a HR? I thought if it hits the yellow line is is a HR. I don’t see how they can overturn that.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Seems if it was just 1 foot to the L or R but same height/distance, it would've been a HR. That's just wrong.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think SS left Weaver in one inning too long.

Latest posts