Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 28-Oct 1

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ty and Rojas HR’s….but Astros take the lead.

I get the feeling these games will be meaningless because Houston and Toronto are going to keep winning. M’s doing what they always do, too little too late.

cymatica

Reaction score
Lol France hit again. They said he leads the next most hit batter by 14. Crazy

Chapow

Reaction score
Chased Eovaldi with just 1 out in the 4th. Rangers bullpen has been pretty awful. This has gone about as well as anyone could have reasonably hoped for so far.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Astros winning in 9th. If they win then Ms have 2 games to pick up a game.

8-0 M's through 4. So much coaching going on. So much. :ROFLMAO:
Lol so the offense finally breaks out in September and that's your response? How about a more consistent offense that doesn't strike out most in the league

cymatica

Reaction score
I just hate that this team waited until they can’t control their own destiny to start playing well. So annoying.
They are literally a Jekyll and Hyde team. It's who they are until they get a little more consistency in the lineup and bp

Chapow

Reaction score
Lol so the offense finally breaks out in September and that's your response? How about a more consistent offense that doesn't strike out most in the league

Offense struggles = no coaching going on, right?

Therefore it only stands to reason that, offense doesn't struggle = lots of coaching going on, right?

I mean, both of those statements are super dumb, but at least they're consistent.

You know what's really funny? Not too long ago you said Julio is an all star at what he does and Servais and his coaching staff aren't. Now you're blaming Julio's struggles on "no coaching". How incredibly ironic. 😆

Chapow

Reaction score
Helluva nice win. Even if it turns out that it doesn't matter in the end, still pretty sweet to see the M's lay down and @ss whooping on the Rangers.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice win. 2 down this series, 2 to go. Still missing Julio and Cal, but JP is smoking out there.

4 pm start tomorrow.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm going to be so upset if we sweep Texas and still miss the playoffs.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Offense struggles = no coaching going on, right?

Therefore it only stands to reason that, offense doesn't struggle = lots of coaching going on, right?

I mean, both of those statements are super dumb, but at least they're consistent.

You know what's really funny? Not too long ago you said Julio is an all star at what he does and Servais and his coaching staff aren't. Now you're blaming Julio's struggles on "no coaching". How incredibly ironic. 😆
Dude no one agrees with you idk why you keep bringing this up. Ms have blown so many golden opportunities this year for example simply telling your guys not to swing It's just a fact bro. Don't know why you think managers arent important. Giants just let go of Kapler who had a 100 win season. He was there just 4 years. Phillies turned things around when they switched managers mid season last year. Batting coaches and managers deserve some blame too. Why is it we can critique Seahawks coaching but not Ms?

Anyways - if Astros lose one more game and Ms go 2-0 they win the west

raisethe3

Reaction score
Here's all the playoff scenarios. F7P5 6EWYAA3dMf

Basically the M's needs the Diamondbacks to win today and tomorrow. While Ms sweep. I'd say if Astros wins today or tomorrow, its over no what M's do.

Last edited:

Welshers2

Reaction score
Here's all the playoff scenarios. View attachment 60898

Basically the M's needs the Diamondbacks to win today and tomorrow. While Ms sweep. I'd say if Astros wins today or tomorrow, its over no what M's do.
Hey just so you know that's just for winning the division. The Mariners can still make the playoffs through a wild card if the stros lose 1 of the next 2

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Keep winning. It doesn't look like it now but the D-backs loss last night may have worked in the M's favor. D-backs are still trying to clinch a playoff spot. If they had won, they would have clinched (I believe) and thus may not have anything to play for against the Astros.