Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 28-Oct 1

sutz

Reaction score
Well here it is, the final series of the regular season. Do we go out fighting or do we wimp out completely? Rangers still have things to play for so they won't be resting anybody. Players we count on have been letting us down lately. All hands on deck.

Probables: Jordan Montgomery (10-11, 3.25 ERA) vs Logan Gilbert (13-7, 3.75 ERA)

First pitch: 6:40 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO 710AM radio

Echawks

Reaction score
i mean the only way we even have a chance is now 3 out of 4 but with how we have been playing.. i just don't know

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We have to gain two wins on Houston. I don't think we can sweep. Our best chance is hoping Arizona wins the series and we take three out of four. But who are we kidding, it's basically over. The team completely collapsed down the stretch. I think at one point we had like a 91% chance to make the playoffs. Only the Mariners would find a way to screw that up.

It's so easy to hate this franchise.

Ruminator

Reaction score
For a while, that piece of playoffs pie was so far in that it was practically halfway down the esophagus. And now it appears to be in the process of being yanked all the way back out of the mouth to be offered to some other club instead. I'd rather not have tasted it at all, in that case.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
For a while, that piece of playoffs pie was so far in that it was practically halfway down the esophagus. And now it appears to be in the process of being yanked all the way back out of the mouth to be offered to some other club instead. I'd rather not have tasted it at all, in that case.
I kind of feel the same way. This year was a huge tease. Basically we were stuck at .500 through July. Then we go on a huge run in August, only to give it back in September.

With the team coming close to the playoffs, the FO can spin this as we were so close, and only a few adjustments have to be made for us to take the next step. This will sound harsh, but if we don't make the playoffs, I wouldn't be upset if we got swept by Texas. As tough as it was to watch yesterdays game, hearing the boo's from my TV made me feel a little better. Fans need to send a message to the FO, not sure if it will make a difference though.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why is .207 hitting Moore in the line up?
Kelenic should be in there. Not great but better than Moore.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rangers have 4 guys in the bottom half of their line up batting at least .260. Ms have none. Both Geno and Teo approaching MLB record for strikeouts in a season.

No coaching going on. None.

Chapow

Reaction score
Yet another base running error from Cabby. This guy has been an atrocity for well over a month now. Should've been sent down a couple weeks ago.

Chapow

Reaction score
Rangers have 4 guys in the bottom half of their line up batting at least .260. Ms have none. Both Geno and Teo approaching MLB record for strikeouts in a season.

No coaching going on. None.

Lol. How could you possibly know how much or how little coaching is going on? Do you have your own personal web cam in the dugout that you monitor constantly?

And FYI, Teo and Geno are both experienced veteran players that have always had high K rates since long before they were in Seattle.

stack55

Reaction score
Don’t really want to see Texas partyping at T-mobile park.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just turned the game on. Bases loaded no outs. Do we find a way to screw this up?

Maybe Texas wants Houston out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hopefully this gives them some juice for the remaining games.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol JP just said LFG on the mic to the entire stadium. And he didn’t abbreviate it!