Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 28-Oct 1

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Still some life left. Diamondbacks haven't clinched yet, so they have something to play for against the Stros.

Chapow

Reaction score
We'd be done if it was anyone other than JP batting there. Julio was hotter than the surface of the sun for a good while there, but JP has been the MVP of this team over the course of the entire season.

balakoth

Reaction score
Still some life left. Diamondbacks haven't clinched yet, so they have something to play for against the Stros.
Oakland... Royals .. had nothing to play for and still hung it on Houston..... I feel they are a bit tooooo cocky this year... Lets see Sewald get 2 saves and secure out place even with a 3-1 series win (Maybe im off on that.. just one houston loss and us twice and we take over because of tie breaker yeah?)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Is Kelenic hurt, or is he in the doghouse?
A couple of opportunities there to PH where he would have been a better option with the bases loaded, especially when he’s been walking like a MF’er when he’s played.

balakoth

Reaction score
Sorry my bad.... Just re did the math.. too many beers haha

balakoth

Reaction score
A couple of opportunities there to PH where he would have been a better option with the bases loaded, especially when he’s been walking like a MF’er when he’s played.
Yo.. I was wondering this too..

I also missed where Marlowe was going to be out this long? Or out at all??? Did Haggerty Moore combo mean he was sent back? What did I miss there... Been super busy with business and haven only gotten to go to 3 games with the Flex pass this year out of premium numbers... First year.. hope these carry over haha

Game tomorrow.. kids 10th birthday really wanted to go... etc.. made her a sign.. pink baseball hopefully we can get signed as we normally sit in the 120 to 118 range

balakoth

Reaction score
I feel like Scott works "matchups" WAAAYYY too much without looking at the splits.. id rather have Kelenic Dhing than Haggs... but at least he got those walks

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Root for Miami and the Cubs. Itll make AZ play starters. Unfortunately, i believe a win or 1 more lose from cubs or miami and AZ can rest.

So tomorrow is huge. Need a win and a AZ win.

Vesuve

Reaction score
One game to go, but come on:

Here is Dip talking to Stanton.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score

Probables: Nathan Eovaldi (12-4, 3.26 ERA) vs Bryan Woo (4-5, 4.39 ERA)

First pitch: 7:10 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO 710AM radio

Running out of last chances. ;)
This matchup has me a bit worried. If we can somehow win today's game, I like our chance to at least put pressure on Houston. Then we have Castillo going tomorrow. And by the fourth game, Texas could be resting players.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I kind of feel the same way. This year was a huge tease. Basically we were stuck at .500 through July. Then we go on a huge run in August, only to give it back in September.

With the team coming close to the playoffs, the FO can spin this as we were so close, and only a few adjustments have to be made for us to take the next step. This will sound harsh, but if we don't make the playoffs, I wouldn't be upset if we got swept by Texas. As tough as it was to watch yesterdays game, hearing the boo's from my TV made me feel a little better. Fans need to send a message to the FO, not sure if it will make a difference though.
Lou begged for a Left handed batter with pop at the trade deadline for the playoff run, Mariner FO declined the suggestion. Who owns the record for most wins in a season, and not making it to the World Series? Mariners, and at the end of that year, I gave up. I will still complain, but the team is not interested in building a powerhouse. They are too cheap, and shortsighted.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Terrible at bat by Julio. No coaching.

Looks like Woo is off tonight. Scott better have him on a short leash I could see this turning ugly real quick hope I'm wrong

Last edited:

Echawks

Reaction score
pretty good idea to give nothing to hit to the hitters who can knock it to next tuesday