Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners Sep 28-Oct 1

Chapow

Reaction score
Moore just saved our asses and at least gave us a chance. If he doesn't make that spectacular catch there, this game could be out of reach.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
All I’ve heard the last 24 hrs is “all hands on deck” and then Scott just leaves Castillo out there to implode.
Should’ve had two arms ready for anything…

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Moore just saved our asses and at least gave us a chance. If he doesn't make that spectacular catch there, this game could be out of reach.
It's already out of reach, but that was a great catch.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
another one…

All hands on deck… then leave Brash out there to load the bases and then walk in…

stack55

Reaction score
C’mon mariners, score some runs. This games not over.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rangers line up is just better and they are smarter. Better philosophy and better at reading pitchers. Better approach. Better everything. Better hitting coaches etc. If Ms aren't gonna spend then it will take 5 years to see if Jerry's farm is legit. SS and his hitting coaches will stick around and we'll see the same chit going on. Nothing will change.

stack55

Reaction score
I’m going outside for a cigar. We started scoring last night
when I came out.

Chapow

Reaction score
Time to step up and be the star everyone thinks you are Julio.

Chapow

Reaction score
Pretty hard to win when your best players keep failing to come through in game changing situations.

Rangers only have 1 more hit than the M's but they lead by 5. Lol.

Chapow

Reaction score
He’s been awful with bases loaded as of late, hopefully that changes here.

He's hitting .240 with a sub .300 OBP in September. Pretty much fell off a cliff after an unreal August.

balakoth

Reaction score
Bright side.. they won on my daughters birthday yesterday when we took her to the game, and she got her pink ball signed by Julio...

Shes over the moon.. I must now contain my distaste and pain for most likely missing the post season in front of her

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It will be an interesting off season. Would have zero issue if SS and/or JD are retained or let go.

Most likely it will be similar to next year. Flirting with playoffs, but not good enough to actually contend.

Ruminator

Reaction score
It will be an interesting off season. Would have zero issue if SS and/or JD are retained or let go.

Most likely it will be similar to next year. Flirting with playoffs, but not good enough to actually contend.
M's front office must have been severely disappointed last year when we made the playoffs. Gosh... sorry!

Crizilla

Reaction score
OH look Kelenic.. who should have been starting in the first place
It took Scotty until tonight to realize playing .167 September average DMo almost every day in September wasn't a good idea. I would have brought back Marlow and played Kelenic, hag more. The coaching staff deserves some blame for the September collapse.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Marlins sign the best hitter in th AL in the offseason, they just clinched a playoff spot. The Marlins. Lmao. Both Florida teams who average tennis match attendance completely shat on the Ms this year.