Seattle Mariners @ Kansas City Royals Sep 23-25

Bobblehead

Reaction score
There's comfort in the Dumpster when we need a run.. you know he's going to hit it hard.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sit Frazier, start Moore at 2B. Kelenic batting .427 since being called up. Cal is still hot he might break franchise record for most dingers by a catcher.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Tougher than it should have been, but a win is a win.

DJrmb

Reaction score
JK looks like he's improving on his defense this year but we need to see if he can sustain it before anointing him a plus defender I think...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I think we agree on a lot of the same.

Fully agreed Mitch has been tough to watch for the last month, and has been frustrating seeing him get injured as much as he does.

But in this inept offense, zero chance he gets benched. You play yours stars through their slumps.

I’m more irritated how SS continues to trot Wink out in LF and how much he plays. The guy should be a DH only, and even then, are you really going to DH a guy with a bat as bad as his?
He walks a lot. Thats his major upside. Hags has regressed a lot. With mitch you gotta hope he busts through.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
First pitch today @ 11:10 am PDT

PITCHING PROBABLES: Mariners: Luis Castillo (7-6, 2.85 ERA, 1.08 WHIP, 154 strikeouts); Royals: Max Castillo (0-0)

Hmmm, Castillo vs Castillo. Interesting. Hopefully our Castillo is over the speed bump he had last week.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He walks a lot. Thats his major upside. Hags has regressed a lot. With mitch you gotta hope he busts through.
Can we agree he isn’t going to get much or any playing time in LF? So you are comfortable DHing a guy who’s only plus attribute is walking. I just don’t see it once we have everyone back.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Anyone catch the beginning of the game? Ray won the game of national anthem chicken. Hilarious.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Trammell loses a fly ball in the sun which would have been the 3rd out, next guy gets a hit. So Mariner. :mad:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JK loses the ball in the sun, Brash walks everyone and their mother and France forgets how to field. 11 fvcking runs should be enough.
Cannot give any MLB a team extra outs like that.
3 runs on sun balls.

This game is so Mariner!