Seattle Mariners @ Kansas City Royals Aug 14-17

Chapow

Reaction score
No crap. I was more joking.

Gotcha. Just adding some context since it seems like some people are trying to imply that he's played poorly in AZ by doing things like only mentioning his ERA or his 1 blown save while leaving out the part where he's given up 0 runs in every outing for them except 1.

Chapow

Reaction score
WTF? Canzone is slllooooww. The guy is young, slim, looks like he'd be very athletic, but damn. He's like, Ty France slow. Julio almost ran him down from the batters box.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The issue today is who can we use in the pen. Probably no Munoz, Speier or Brash.

Chapow

Reaction score
The issue today is who can we use in the pen. Probably no Munoz, Speier or Brash.

That's definitely an issue. But so is leaving 10 base runners stranded over the first 6 innings, and 3 outs from base running errors. Feels like too many squandered opportunities and too many dumb mistakes to overcome a red hot hitting team today.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Salk thinks Luis Castillo was "pitching to contact to go deeper in the game."

Hour 1-Salk's Luis Castillo conspiracy theory​

M's pull of another close win and they are now only one game back in the wild card race. Luis Castillo wasn't at his best but Salk has a theory that he may have been pitching to contact in order to go further into the game because the bullpen needed it.

Chapow

Reaction score
With the way this series has gone so far, that's a huge insurance run from Cal in the top of the 9th to give us a 2 run cushion.

NoGain

Reaction score
Been waiting for Julio to start being more of the star that he is.

Chapow

Reaction score
Got the win and won the series. KC has a horrible record, but I still feel like that was a really good series win. That team can hit.

That was wild ride. That whole damn series.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Gotcha. Just adding some context since it seems like some people are trying to imply that he's played poorly in AZ by doing things like only mentioning his ERA or his 1 blown save while leaving out the part where he's given up 0 runs in every outing for them except 1.
I Understand. I just want him back too.