Oakland A's @ Seattle Mariners Aug 28-30

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about Julio since Servais said "day to day." Everybody knows we need him, maybe not agains the A's but we have a tough road trip coming up. 3 cities all back east. Gonna be a test to be sure.

Decent game today. We can shoulda/coulda/woulda all we want, but f it, take the win and get ready for the Mets.

Maulbert

Reaction score
to ALL teams. Expecting perfection is not realistic. They played like shit for the most part, and won 2 games. Took them lightly imo. And, are missing their best player.

Having tomorrow off is MASSIVE imo. They need it. Regroup, refocus. And let's be honest, had they lost today........holy crap.

But......they didn't.
I never said I expected perfection. But if Seattle is for real, they have no business dropping a series to the A's. A game is understandable, they were due. Not a series. And Shanegotyou11 took issue with my expectation, for some reason.

Last edited:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about Julio since Servais said "day to day." Everybody knows we need him, maybe not agains the A's but we have a tough road trip coming up. 3 cities all back east. Gonna be a test to be sure.

Decent game today. We can shoulda/coulda/woulda all we want, but f it, take the win and get ready for the Mets.
Julio has a pinched nerve.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I never said I expected perfection. But if Seattle is for real, they have no business dropping a series to the A's. A game is understandable, they were due. Not a series. And Hawk-Lock took issue with my expectation, for some reason.
Yep. Luckily, they took the series. Barely.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I never said I expected perfection. But if Seattle is for real, they have no business dropping a series to the A's. A game is understandable, they were due. Not a series. And Hawk-Lock took issue with my expectation, for some reason.
Hey don't point the finger at me, I think it was another poster. I agree with you if anything, we can't be dropping series this late in the season to a bad team like Oakland.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
It was me. Its not about your expectation or your opinion. Real winners(world series winners) lose series to bad teams in regular season. It happens. Thats all my point was.