Tampa Bays Rays @ Seattle Mariners Jun 30-Jul 2

Chapow

Reaction score
Really good game from the M's today. Topa tried to blow it in the 8th, but Servais put a stop to it with a really quick hook. Nice to see a couple insurance runs in the bottom of the 8th as well.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Really good game from the M's today. Topa tried to blow it in the 8th, but Servais put a stop to it with a really quick hook. Nice to see a couple insurance runs in the bottom of the 8th as well.
Might have pulled him sooner if not for the 3 batter rule. 🤷‍♂️ He was struggling from the start.

Ruminator

Reaction score
WOW! They actually managed to score some runs with the bases loaded and no outs. It's a miracle!
Wow, indeed. I really don't know what to say, except, I think I'll need quite a bit of time to process this bizarre phenomenon. I thought the Twilight Zone was only a 1960s TV series, but I guess it's real.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Damn, Luis gives up two early solo homers. :mad:

Chapow

Reaction score
5 days after the worst loss of the season, that's probably the best win of the season. They came all the way back from being down 6-1 against the best team in baseball to win the game and the series.

Side note, it might be time to figure out a way to get Murphy some more at bats. Either more starts at catcher or maybe some starts at DH. He's been hitting well in his limited opportunities so far.