Seattle Mariners @ Texas Rangers Jun 2-4

Chapow

Reaction score
I cannot believe they got shutout by a team that was wearing slow pitch beer league softball uniforms last night. šŸ¤¬

Oh, I can believe it. Our offense, that isn't very good anyway, and has been struggling even more than normal lately, ran into a pitcher that's been an absolute buzz saw for a month now. Jon Gray hasn't given up more than 1 run in 5 consecutive starts while going 7-8 innings in all but 1 of those games. That dude is absolutely on fire. He's literally been the best starting pitcher in baseball since April. Our offense getting shut out against that guy is no surprise, imo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Oh, I can believe it. Our offense, that isn't very good anyway, and has been struggling even more than normal lately, ran into a pitcher that's been an absolute buzz saw for a month now. Jon Gray hasn't given up more than 1 run in 5 consecutive starts while going 7-8 innings in all but 1 of those games. That dude is absolutely on fire. He's literally been the best starting pitcher in baseball since April. Our offense getting shut out against that guy is no surprise, imo.
Yeah but those uniformsā€¦..

Chapow

Reaction score
Yeah but those uniformsā€¦..

To be honest, I didn't think they were that bad.

I like ours a lot better, but there's something about the black pants that just doesn't look right to me. I think they'd look awesome with white, gray, or blue pants though.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I cannot believe they got shutout by a team that was wearing slow pitch beer league softball uniforms last night. šŸ¤¬
I had to look up highlights to see those and yeah they're awful looking!

But let's be real, how can you ever be surprised by the Mariners losing? We should be used to it by now!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Perfect. lets put the debuting guy against the hottest team in the league.. well hitting wise.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Most do not do well in debut..it sucks but Marco's fault

TIMD

Reaction score
At least we have Jerry the šŸ¤” DiBozo ready to right the ship with some more great trades for "bats" & Scotty "that's baseball" to always put the best combination of players on the field despite "handed-ness" & to hold the players accountable for performances. Everyone doesn't get a participation trophy with Scotty.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The team is not very good, take out the 7-0 record against Oakland and we are well below .500.

I am surprised at how good Texas is, it shows what spending money can do.

Chapow

Reaction score
Well, if this isn't rock bottom, I don't wanna know what is.

TIMD

Reaction score
Good thing Jerry the šŸ¤” DiBozo is once again scouring the waiver wire & dumpster for free agents & looking to further gut the system with his awesome trades for "bats". This snake oil salesmen is probably gonna start telling us the return of light hitting scrub Dylan Murphy is going to help. SMH.....

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Team really doesn't have the same elcectric as they had last year.. pitching has been under whelming, the batters can't sync enough to all be playing well..I hope we can get some consistancy here in the last 2/3 of the season.

TIMD

Reaction score
Is there a mercy rule of some sort in MLB now? The Mariners can just start forfeiting these games vs decent teams in the 4th inning instead of blowing out the bullpen. Good thing we have Jerry the šŸ¤” DiBozo to promptly fix the mess he created. This team is beyond terrible.

TIMD

Reaction score
This team struggles to score one run..... Mike Ford robbed of a solo HR by Jankowski with one of the best & most athletic catches I've ever seen..... On another note: Cory Seager hitting .340 with 27 RBI coming off of injuries. Semien having a nice year too, Mariners don't need them. We have Wong & JP & Suarez & Moore & Cabby & Murphy & Haggerty & Teo & Cal & Trammell..... Strikeout machines who are allergic to getting on base