Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Jun 20-22

TIMD

Reaction score
OK, cool. Looking forward to you finding the posts where people told you over and over how great a player Wong is, as you claimed.

Also still waiting for the screenshots of, "everyone on here predicting more wins than last year", as you claimed.

And the screenshots of the many people here that thought this team was a World Series contender, as you claimed.

And the screenshots of you being relentlessly attacked during the off season, as you have been constantly claiming over and over for the past 2 months.

And the screenshots where you were told over & over you weren't allowed to talk bad about the team, as you claimed.

And while you're at it, how about posting some proof that you were banned for being a "bad fan" and not cheerleading, and not for habitual personal attacks, as you claimed.

Seriously though, why are you doing this? Why are you making all this stuff up? What is the point of all this nonsense? I mean, I'm not saying you are a pathological liar, but you certainly are exhibiting all the signs of a pathological liar.
WHAT did I "make up"? Habitual personal attacks? I called you names once or twice probably because I got tired of you & your boyfriend Soulfishhawk constantly trying to tell me I was a bad fan because I wasn't a cheerleader like you guys. Clearly the "name-calling" has pushed your buttons. Of course you two didn't say that exact stuff verbatim. And as I already said, no you Jerry DiBozo Lap Dogs didn't say "World Series" explicitly because you don't expect World Series, you expect & accept mediocrity & a lousy WC every 20 years. You guys got bent out of shape because I made fun of your precious little players. Newsflash: those players don't like you, you don't have to lick their balls. So AGAIN, what players was I WRONG about that I criticized? Did you or did you not say this was at least a 90 win team? Are they going to win 90 games & reach the post season or no? Because I was saying before the season, beginning of the season & now that they aren't and you Cheerleaders constantly get pissed off. You super sensitive Cheerleaders think you run a stinkin forum. Hilarious. Enjoy your cheerleading over worthless singles & 2 game win streaks. Rah Rah Ciss Boom Bah!!! Go Hags Go!!! "Come on Moore with your career .195 BA & 1-25 in 2023 you got this!"

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Sorry to get in between your discussion, TIMD and Chapow, but I just have to make one comment: It never fails to amaze me how the Ms can make a AAA pitcher look like Cy Young.

TIMD

Reaction score
Sorry to get in between your discussion, TIMD and Chapow, but I just have to make one comment: It never fails to amaze me how the Ms can make a AAA pitcher look like Cy Young.
Well when your daily lineup over the DiBozo years is PACKED with SCRUBS like Wong, Caballero, JP, Suarez, Kelenic, The big dumper, Moore, Hags, Pollock, Winker, Toro, Murphy, Ford, Frazier, Lewis, Hummel, Nottingham, Healy, Valencia, Mallex, Clevenger, etc..... That's gonna happen frequently. Just like this season.

TIMD

Reaction score
This is me before the season saying Pollock was going to be Eric Byrnes. Soulfishhawk laughed at me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-213849~2.png
    Screenshot_20230621-213849~2.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 1

TIMD

Reaction score
This is me before the season saying the M's were going to struggle to score runs & weren't better than last year. Soulfishhawk laughed at me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-213227~2.png
    Screenshot_20230621-213227~2.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 2

TIMD

Reaction score
This is Soulfishhawk telling us this is a "playoff team". How about the absurdly ridiculous post after that from Crizilla saying the M's should trade for Ohtani. Yeah sureeeeeeeee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-212912~2.png
    Screenshot_20230621-212912~2.png
    410 KB · Views: 3

TIMD

Reaction score
This is me before the season stating that Toro sucks & was traded for Wong who will suck. And they both do. Soulfishhawk laughed at me & Bobblehead tried to take a shot at me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063531~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063531~2.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 3

TIMD

Reaction score
Here's someone else saying the M's regressed. Soulfishhawk laughed at him. I'm noticing a theme here with Soulfishhawk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063703~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063703~2.png
    511 KB · Views: 2

TIMD

Reaction score
This is Crizilla making another ridiculous prediction the M's will go after Ohtani. They will.... In about 8 years after he's washed up. That's the Mariners way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-062842~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-062842~2.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 2

TIMD

Reaction score
This is me again before the season saying Wong would suck. Soulfishhawk laughed at me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-062951~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-062951~2.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 1

TIMD

Reaction score
Again.... Me before the season. Stating Wong will suck & the M's will suck. They also have proven they love platoons. Soulfishhawk laughed at me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063833~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063833~2.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 1

TIMD

Reaction score
A different poster stating the M's are cheap & are not serious about competing for post season play. Soulfishhawk laughed at him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063904~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063904~2.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 2

TIMD

Reaction score
This is Soulfishhawk telling me about how great Wong and his 2 gold gloves are. Pretty sure his offense & defense BOTH have been extremely shitty. Obviously responding to me once again stating that he sucks & would suck for the M's. Soulfishhawk is one serious baseball expert. No bias at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063156~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063156~2.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

TIMD

Reaction score
Before the season again.... Me stating Wong wouldn't even hit .260

Soulfishhawk the baseball genius laughed at me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-062717~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-062717~2.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 1

TIMD

Reaction score
Another poster trying to ridicule me for saying Toro & Wong both suck. They do. "The Brewers should've consulted you"..... Well, more like the Mariners should have, because I happened to KNOW they were desperate to dump the shitty Wong & his ridiculous salary. His only takers? Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo. Soulfishhawk is in love with the fact someone else agreed with his incorrect opinion & defended his honor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-063441~2.png
    Screenshot_20230622-063441~2.png
    478.1 KB · Views: 1

TIMD

Reaction score
Plenty of posts with little passive aggressive attacks in the form of laughing from the circle of cheerleaders. Don't get mad at the impartial observer. Be mad at yourself for letting DiBozo the 🤡 bamboozle you with visions of grandeur.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol nobody cares. You are replying to yourself on an internet forum.

Chapow

Reaction score
WHAT did I "make up"?

People told you over and over how great a player Wong is
Everyone on here predicting more wins than last year
Many people here thought this team was a World Series contender
You were told over & over you weren't allowed to talk bad about the team
You were relentlessly attacked over the off season

We've gone over this twice already. This is now the third time. Try to keep up.

Habitual personal attacks?

Yes. Habitual personal attacks. You know, literally the reason why you got banned.

I called you names once or twice probably because I got tired of you & your boyfriend Soulfishhawk constantly trying to tell me I was a bad fan because I wasn't a cheerleader like you guys.

It wasn't just me, and it wasn't just Soulfishhawk. You hurl personal attacks at everyone that disagrees with you. Or at least you did before you got banned for it.

And there it is again. Making more shit up. I've never called you a bad fan, certainly not constantly. I believe what I said (once, and quite awhile ago) was that I don't understand why anybody would bother closely following a team if that team just makes them angry all the time, or something to that effect. Just seems bizarre to me. If there was something in my life that just made me angry and upset all the time, I would quit subjecting myself to that thing. Life's too short to spend it all perpetually pissed off over a baseball team.

Clearly the "name-calling" has pushed your buttons.

No, not really. It just shows that you can't handle disagreement without getting upset and lashing out. Which just makes it all the more ironic that you like to accuse others of being sensitive and not being able to handle it when someone disagrees with their opinion.

Of course you two didn't say that exact stuff verbatim.

In other words, we didn't say that stuff. In other words, you made all that stuff up like I said. Kudos for finally admitting it.

And as I already said, no you Jerry DiBozo Lap Dogs didn't say "World Series" explicitly because you don't expect World Series, you expect & accept mediocrity & a lousy WC every 20 years.

Other than your incorrect insinuation that I'm some sort of huge DiPoto fan (which I'm not, and have never indicated that I am), you're actually pretty much correct here. I don't expect a WS from this team. There are too many other teams that are just a lot better than the M's, and the M's are obviously unwilling to do what it takes to build a team that might be capable of getting to, and winning, a WS. It is what it is. I can choose to be perpetually upset and angry about like you, or I can choose to accept the fact that there's nothing I can do about and move on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You guys got bent out of shape because I made fun of your precious little players. Newsflash: those players don't like you, you don't have to lick their balls.

Nah. It's just that your constant bitching and moaning gets old. Newsflash: most people don't like hearing incessant whining and complaining, even if that person has a valid point.

So AGAIN, what players was I WRONG about that I criticized?

So AGAIN, when did I ever say you were WRONG about certain players?

Did you or did you not say this was at least a 90 win team?

I believe what I said was that I thought they could be a 90 win team. I very much doubt that I stated that they were a least a 90 win team. You see, what you seem incapable of comprehending is that there is a difference between a hopeful opinion and a prediction. I don't generally make predictions or definitive statements about what any given team will or won't do because I really don't know.

Are they going to win 90 games & reach the post season or no?

Looks like probably not at this point. Congratulations. You were right that they were going to suck. This must be an amazing victory for you. Maybe even one of your greatest achievements. Now you get to feel even more justified about constantly rubbing it in everyone's face all the time.

Because I was saying before the season, beginning of the season & now that they aren't and you Cheerleaders constantly get pissed off. You super sensitive Cheerleaders think you run a stinkin forum. Hilarious.

I'm sure you'd love to believe that you get me all pissed off. Like making someone mad on the internet would be some sort of weird, twisted little victory for you, as sad and pitiful as that is. Well, sorry to burst your bizarre little bubble, but you don't piss me off. At best, I have found your incessant whining and complaining mildly irritating at times, in the same way I find a child mildly irritating that won't stop whining about not getting as big of a serving of ice cream as their brother. So there you go. You got that going for you. You were mildly irritating on the internet. You must feel amazing.

Enjoy your cheerleading over worthless singles & 2 game win streaks. Rah Rah Ciss Boom Bah!!! Go Hags Go!!! "Come on Moore with your career .195 BA & 1-25 in 2023 you got this!"

Enjoy going through life being perpetually miserable and angry over a baseball team.

Chapow

Reaction score
Plenty of posts with little passive aggressive attacks in the form of laughing from the circle of cheerleaders. Don't get mad at the impartial observer. Be mad at yourself for letting DiBozo the 🤡 bamboozle you with visions of grandeur.

Oh the horror! One particular member either reacted to some of your posts with a laughing emoji or posted an opinion that disagreed with yours! Relentless Attacks!!!

Crizilla

Reaction score
This guy is a loser he goes back and saves screenshots of posts during the offseason nobody thought the M's would literally do nothing in the offseason (thats why there was so much talk about what the M's could do to build off last years post season run). Once the season started he predicted the Ms would be really really bad , when everyone else predicted they would be the same as last year (at best). Literally nobody thought they would be better team than last year. This guy wants a prize or something lol.