Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Jun 20-22

TIMD

Reaction score
He said he didn't think the lineup was bad. Not exactly high praise, not predicting a better record than last season, and not saying they were a World Series contender.
He said "it's not a BAD lineup at all"...... It's not bad, it's terrible.

Chapow

Reaction score
You guys can't handle someone not agreeing with your cheerleading. I was attacked. I was told over & over I wasn't allowed to talk bad about the team. So try again.

You literally can't tell the truth, can you? No one told you you aren't allowed to talk bad about the team.

TIMD

Reaction score
He said he didn't think the lineup was bad. Not exactly high praise, not predicting a better record than last season, and not saying they were a World Series contender.
And I'm 100% positive I went back & said you guys don't expect a WS contender because you don't. Just "playoff" once every 22 years. So I was wrong.

TIMD

Reaction score
Here's a guy saying the team is going to win 80-85 games.... Of course that type of talk isn't allowed on here. One guy disagrees in a way that says he&s the expert & the other guy isn't & of course Soulfishhawk is right there thumbs up. So is this team going to win more games than last year or no?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-214229~2.png
    Screenshot_20230621-214229~2.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 1

Chapow

Reaction score
You guys can't handle someone not agreeing with your cheerleading.

We can handle it just fine. You, on the other hand, immediately default to personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with anything you say. The only reason you aren't still doing it is because you already got banned for it once and don't want to get banned again. So now all you've got is "rah rah cheerleader" which you repeat ad nauseum in nearly every post like a dim witted 5 year old.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Predicting what the line up is opening day doesn't mean you absolutely love it. I predicted they would NOT win more games than last year. The fact they aren't even getting .200 from Wong nobody thought that. Hags is not Hags from last year. Not even Julio is Julio from last year . You could read all the posts you want doesn't change anything.

TIMD

Reaction score
Jerhawk correctly called this team a Dumpster Fire. You disagreed, no problem. You got caught up in the magic of winning 1 run games last year. So is this team going to win 90+ games this year or no? It's been more than 4 or 6 games now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-214604~2.png
    Screenshot_20230621-214604~2.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 2

TIMD

Reaction score
Predicting what the line up is opening day doesn't mean you love it. I predicted they would NOT win more games than last year. The fact they aren't even getting .200 from Wong nobody thought that. You could read all the posts you want doesn't change anything.
Wrong. I said over & over that Wong sucks & Milwaukee was looking to dump him

TIMD

Reaction score
We can handle it just fine. You, on the other hand, immediately default to personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with anything you say. The only reason you aren't still doing it is because you already got banned for it once and don't want to get banned again. So now all you've got is "rah rah cheerleader" which you repeat ad nauseum in nearly every post like a dim witted 5 year old.
A dim witted 5 year old? That's clever. Almost like your boyfriend Soulfishhawk telling everyone that they kick puppies because they criticize this garbage azz organization

TIMD

Reaction score
Predicting what the line up is opening day doesn't mean you absolutely love it. I predicted they would NOT win more games than last year. The fact they aren't even getting .200 from Wong nobody thought that. Hags is not Hags from last year. Not even Julio is Julio from last year . You could read all the posts you want doesn't change anything.
By the way "Hags" sucks. I been saying it forever that this team is packed full of scrubs like "Hags".

TIMD

Reaction score
So what players was I wrong about?

TIMD

Reaction score
You guys are mad because you drank the poison Kool-Aid of Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo. They backed into some Wild Card & you guys get all excited. They got smoked by Houston because they weren't really any good. And then they didn't get any better. By the way..... Did you notice his favorite team to trade with (Cincinnati Reds) are in first place & the Mariners aren't?

Chapow

Reaction score
Jerhawk correctly called this team a Dumpster Fire. You disagreed, no problem. You got caught up in the magic of winning 1 run games last year. So is this team going to win 90+ games this year or no? It's been more than 4 or 6 games now.

The guy was overreacting to a poor start 4 games into the season.

What exactly did I say that was incorrect? Did this team win 90 games in each of the past 2 seasons? Did this team go to the playoffs and win a playoff series last season?

Crizilla

Reaction score
You predicted both Wong and Pollack would be under .200? Props. But again nobody was gushing over the line up. And it goes deeper than Wong and Pollack. The entire coaching staff besides Woodworth needs to go.

Chapow

Reaction score
So what players was I wrong about?

I have no idea. I don't recall ever saying you were wrong about certain players. I said you were wrong about a whole bunch of other stuff, and you basically proved me right by responding with screenshots of people not saying the things you claimed they said.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chapow

Reaction score
I will absolutely find the Wong stuff. "He's a 5 War player".....

OK, cool. Looking forward to you finding the posts where people told you over and over how great a player Wong is, as you claimed.

Also still waiting for the screenshots of, "everyone on here predicting more wins than last year", as you claimed.

And the screenshots of the many people here that thought this team was a World Series contender, as you claimed.

And the screenshots of you being relentlessly attacked during the off season, as you have been constantly claiming over and over for the past 2 months.

And the screenshots where you were told over & over you weren't allowed to talk bad about the team, as you claimed.

And while you're at it, how about posting some proof that you were banned for being a "bad fan" and not cheerleading, and not for habitual personal attacks, as you claimed.

Seriously though, why are you doing this? Why are you making all this stuff up? What is the point of all this nonsense? I mean, I'm not saying you are a pathological liar, but you certainly are exhibiting all the signs of a pathological liar.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
TIMD wants to think he is the only guy who is right. Cool bro you get a gold star on a forum! Happy? You are so caught up on who was right and wrong. Like who F’n cares bro, it’s beyond nerdy. And like others have said, most M’s fans, were disappointed in the off season.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Castillo is 4-6 with a 2.8 ERA. Lmao. Ms are going to waste this dudes career just like they did with Felix.

Threedee

Reaction score
Here's a guy saying the team is going to win 80-85 games.... Of course that type of talk isn't allowed on here. One guy disagrees in a way that says he&s the expert & the other guy isn't & of course Soulfishhawk is right there thumbs up. So is this team going to win more games than last year or no?
We've been hovering around .500 all season, and arrived in NYC at 35-35. So, it's really not a stretch to say that the Mariners will win 80-85 games. Especially if we have another July like last season. That said, we still probably won't snag a WC slot. Part of that is because the Angels and Rangers are a lot better than last seaon, where we only had to deal with Ze Assholes.

Disclaimer: I still think they suck, and don't recall a stretch of games where they were consistently losing to teams with double-digit run totals since, likely, before the Lou Piniella era.

Last edited:

Latest posts