Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Jun 20-22

beastalamode

Reaction score
Yeah when you face a 200+ mil team, be prepared to face a team with better pitching and hitting. It's gunna be hard to win either one of these next 2 series

beastalamode

Reaction score
I'm sorry, 284 million. Roughly double ours lol. Can you imagine rooting for the seahawks against teams with double their payroll? We would lose every game by 10 pts hahaha

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Judge is still hurt I think so they have a fighting chance
It's the damn Mariners! Of course they're gonna win JUST enough to give hardcore fans that false glimmer of hope, all the while executing their plan to dash all hope and mire themselves in their absolute commitment to mediocrity, such as just enough to continue to turn a profit.

If they just stuck solely to cellar dwelling crowds would just eventually dry up along with any kind of profitability.

Nope, they will continue to deliver just enough to keep a profitable amount of asses in the seats and not an iota more.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You REALLY think THIS GUY, is ever gonna lead ANY team to glory?

SCOTTSERVAIS 2022 04 20

If so, I might have some primo beachfront property to sell you in Kansas!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Just go 3-3 in these next 2 series. Likely? No. But.......get it done
I think I'd take that. Rough stretch, though. What I heard on the radio yesterday makes sense, though. Regardless of W/L just be competitive in all the games. Look like you belong there, at least.

Crizilla

Reaction score
6 pitches for Cole in the first.

Lol there's a front page headline on MLB .com that reads "Key to Ms success? Patient, pesky at bats". Yeah I wish.

Last edited:

TIMD

Reaction score
You REALLY think THIS GUY, is ever gonna lead ANY team to glory?

View attachment 59450

If so, I might have some primo beachfront property to sell you in Kansas!
Sadly..... There are a TON of guys on this forum who thought so. They're pissed off they were dead wrong. They attacked me constantly for telling it like it is, especially when I said Wong would be terrible & a certain Rah Rah Cheerleader leader kept telling me he was a baseball expert & I made stuff up. He still to this day hasn't publicly apologized or admitted he was wrong, he's dropped into hiding though, hardly ever posts anymore & pretends to be disgusted by their mediocre performances. On another note: The players love him because of no accountability & a light hearted clubhouse. They are mentally fragile just like Scotty "that's baseball". Never ready to play & were nowhere near good enough to play championship level baseball.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Top of the line up 0/15 with no walks.
4 total team hits.
10K's.
It's official now the stats back it up. It's the worst offense in the league.
Seeing how the Reds, Dbacks, and Orioles built their line up with the success they're having, I don't see why they would trade anything away. I still think Ms should trade a starter and possibly Sewald or Brash for a bat but it probably won't happen until the offseason. You have to get a new hitting coach as well. Im done watching this team, I'll just check the scores from now on.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sadly..... There are a TON of guys on this forum who thought so. They're pissed off they were dead wrong. They attacked me constantly for telling it like it is, especially when I said Wong would be terrible & a certain Rah Rah Cheerleader leader kept telling me he was a baseball expert & I made stuff up. He still to this day hasn't publicly apologized or admitted he was wrong, he's dropped into hiding though, hardly ever posts anymore & pretends to be disgusted by their mediocre performances. On another note: The players love him because of no accountability & a light hearted clubhouse. They are mentally fragile just like Scotty "that's baseball". Never ready to play & were nowhere near good enough to play championship level baseball.
Nobody is hiding lol..
Like most Ms fans if your going suck we got better things to do.
I got MLB just to see the Ms and they go ahead and lose every game
that I watched..I canceled before my free trial was up.
Hope the deadline somehow sparks things..Sigh

TIMD

Reaction score
Nobody is hiding lol..
Like most Ms fans if your going suck we got better things to do.
I got MLB just to see the Ms and they go ahead and lose every game
that I watched..I canceled before my free trial was up.
Hope the deadline somehow sparks things..Sigh
I live in the Midwest. I have to pay too for MLB TV & stay up late to follow the games. Probably contributes to my lack of patience with their endless mediocrity. But my point was, I knew this team sucked before the season, I made it known that was my opinion & I was attacked relentlessly by one poster in particular & then a couple of his buddies ganged up to help him.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol exactly. I don’t even watch them. The one poster who watches and then rants for paragraphs about how he was so right about them sucking, jokes on you. We aren’t watching because they sick and to be honest, I don’t really care anymore. The M’s are bad at business, why even support and watch them.

TIMD

Reaction score
Lol exactly. I don’t even watch them. The one poster who watches and then rants for paragraphs about how he was so right about them sucking, jokes on you. We aren’t watching because they sick and to be honest, I don’t really care anymore. The M’s are bad at business, why even support and watch them.
"The poster who rants for paragraphs"..... You mean the poster who was attacked by the Cheerleading Rah Rah's for saying before the season this team sucks. Now all the Rah Rah's have vanished. No more excitement over sucky players like JP, Suarez, Pollock, Wong, Moore, Murphy, Raleigh, Teo, Haggerty, Hummel, LaStella, Caballero etc. Scrubs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
"The poster who rants for paragraphs"..... You mean the poster who was attacked by the Cheerleading Rah Rah's for saying before the season this team sucks. Now all the Rah Rah's have vanished. No more excitement over sucky players like JP, Suarez, Pollock, Wong, Moore, Murphy, Raleigh, Teo, Haggerty, Hummel, LaStella, Caballero etc. Scrubs.
Bro we don’t care. They suck. I don’t watch. You watch and then complain and want people to praise you for being right. Guess what, we all said they had a crap off-season. You want a gold star or something, would that make you feel better?

You are the one paying money and spending time watching and then posting about them. I’ve maybe made a handful of posts on this forum in the last few months and I’ve watched about an hour of them the past couple months.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Team is now dead last in all of baseball in hits and hitting with RISP. Dead last. As for batting average, only the A's have a worse team batting average.

I said few weeks ago the starting pitchers don't look happy or "into it" on the mound. Definitely still feel that way. Won't be long until they start requesting a trade.

I'm no "expert" but I do know that most successful teams in MLB usually build their line up first. Mariners seem to try and do the opposite every single time. The whole system needs to change. I don't want to hear how good the pitching prospects we have are until we can show we can build an offense.

Last thought: was the Julio contract a mistake? Should they have given him a smaller deal? Did the ownership tell Jerry "hey this is it no more big contracts"?

Last last thought: think about how really bad the offense would be without Kelenics breakout.

Latest posts