Miami Marlins @ Seattle Mariners Jun 12-14

Chapow

Reaction score
Offense off to a good start again night. Good to see Cal check in with a bomb.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Indeed. Cal's been struggling for a while now. Love the early run support for Kirby.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Damn, Kirby is dealing tonight! Clean through 3. (y)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Does Ford remind anybody else of Danny Vogelbach?

As he hits a 2 run dinger. :LOL:

Chapow

Reaction score
Does Ford remind anybody else of Danny Vogelbach?

Other than both being pretty big guys, not really.

Vogelbach is actually a pretty good OBP guy, which I think goes largely unnoticed. Ford hasn't been at the major league level. It's a pretty big difference between the two.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice catch by JP to erase Arraez, but Soler knocks in the run to kill the shutout. :(

I think that run is unearned, no?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
And Kirby finishes 6 with only 1 run allowed. Un-earned? Likely done for the night, though. Overall, a good outing.

Chapow

Reaction score
Bases clearing 3 run triple for Caballero.

Starting to see some signs over the last several games that the offense might be heating up a bit.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Series win. Good to see. Nice way to start the homestand against a quality team.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I don't remember the last time the bottom of the line up doing that much damage

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice to them play complete games in back back nights against one of the hottest teams in the league. A very long way to go, but they have been locked in so far in this series. I'm sure it bugs a few that the M's won back to back games, but they'll be back as always after the next loss.
Go M's!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
The weather cooled off. Ball isn't carrying as well. Couple of warning track outs that would have been HRs a couple of nights ago.
:mad:

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Once again, the bats go cold when we have our best pitcher up. Castillo struggled a bit, but he held them to two runs.

TIMD

Reaction score
Nice to them play complete games in back back nights against one of the hottest teams in the league. A very long way to go, but they have been locked in so far in this series. I'm sure it bugs a few that the M's won back to back games, but they'll be back as always after the next loss.
Go M's!
It doesn't bother anybody on the forum that the M's won games. You sound ridiculous, just as ridiculous as you sounded trashing & attacking me BEFORE the season when I said Kolten Wong SUCKS & was going to be awful & you said he was an excellent player. You swore up & down you were the baseball genius & I had no idea what I was talking about. I watch this franchise operate on & off the field every single year with impartiality, where you are a blind Rah rah cheerleader. Guys like you get upset when others voice their displeasure over the performance of the franchise. You can enjoy mediocrity & worthless little regular season wins all you want, just like someone else is allowed to have a different opinion and/or expectations. You being a blind Rah Rah doesn't make you a real or better fan. Guys like you are actually the reason why this ownership group is more concerned with ballpark promotions over adding IMPACT players. The last 3 years they have gone the cheap route. You can keep being in denial all you want if it makes you feel better. THIS team isn't appearing in the World Series AGAIN & everybody knows this. So peace out

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Won the series anyway. ChiSox coming to town. Doesn't look like the weather will cooperate, either.

Latest posts