Miami Marlins @ Seattle Mariners Jun 12-14

TIMD

Reaction score
The Marlins lead off the game with Luis Arraez hitting .397

He was traded to Miami in the off-season after hitting over .300 for a former Mariners SP prospect that Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo had previously dealt away in a terrible deal.

I guess DiBozo the 🤡 doesnt think .397 "controls the zone" well enough.

Chapow

Reaction score
Nice to see the M's actually cash in on a lead off double in the 1st.

Chapow

Reaction score
The Marlins lead off the game with Luis Arraez hitting .397

He was traded to Miami in the off-season after hitting over .300 for a former Mariners SP prospect that Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo had previously dealt away in a terrible deal.

I guess DiBozo the 🤡 doesnt think .397 "controls the zone" well enough.

The Twins were out of their damn minds trading away possibly the best pure hitter in baseball. I would've been pissed as hell if I was a Twins fan.

Chapow

Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly.
6-0 M's after 2 innings.

TIMD

Reaction score
The Twins were out of their damn minds trading away possibly the best pure hitter in baseball. I would've been pissed as hell if I was a Twins fan.
DiBozo had no interest in him because he is actually a proven hit machine

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Figures. M's are kicking ass tonight and you yoyos are whining about 3 year old roster moves. :LOL:

Chapow

Reaction score
Figures. M's are kicking ass tonight and you yoyos are whining about 3 year old roster moves. :LOL:

I have 3 posts in this thread. 2 of them are comments on the game. The other was a response to a comment about a trade made this past off-season that had nothing to do with the Mariners.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hopefully you don't consider that whining about 3 year old roster moves. ;)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Miller got a little soft in the 2d, when everything he threw seemed to pull to the left. Got past it, though. Good learning experience for him.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Been getting some breaks tonight as well. For once, they've hit a lot of balls right at our guys, instead of through the holes. :)

Chapow

Reaction score
Really good game tonight against a good team.

Sure would be nice to start stringing some of these good games together instead only seeing them once or twice a week.

Crizilla

Reaction score
DiBozo had no interest in him because he is actually a proven hit machine
I remember hearing something about Dipoto wanting him in the offseason but yeah sucks we couldn't get him.

TIMD

Reaction score
Wow..... ONE whole game in Seattle where the M's actually put the ball in play & you're super excited. That's the problem. Ownership knows the majority of their fans have the same attitude & expect nothing. That's why after 2023, the Seattle Mariners Franchise will STILL be the ONLY one left to have never appeared in a World Series.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Finally, that was good. Miller was on point to say the least. He's gonna' be a good one for long time imo. He has that mentality to stay calm. Will he get rocked from time to time? Sure. Most or all pitchers do at times. I have thoroughly enjoyed the ignore button. I don't have to listen to certain posters come on here angry because someone might actually be happy that the team won a game. Oh the horror. And I am FULLY aware that this is an average team that didn't do what it took in the off season, yet again.
Then again, I don't go around kicking puppies because my team won games. Some legit miserable human beings who claim to be Mariners fans. Someone is enjoying a win, I must put a stop to it!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
George off to a good start. Marlins are swinging at high fast balls out of the zone. :)

Nice play by France at 1st as well.