Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Jun 20-22

beastalamode

Reaction score
Can the city council pass a resolution declaring that John Stanton is a cheap pos that has disappointed the entire city? They owe us that after that council vote last week 😑

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
This was supposed to be a Game Series Thread. 🤦‍♂️

Probables: Bryan Woo (0-1, 7.30 ERA) vs Domingo German (4-4, 4.30 ERA)

First pitch: 4:05 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO AM710 radio

And for the record, I predicted 95 wins for the season. I stand by that prediction until demonstrated otherwise. Y'all should take your trash to other threads instead of crapping all over the Game Series Threads.

beastalamode

Reaction score
A pitcher with an Era of 4.4 going against us? I put the o/u of runs we score at 3.5

cymatica

Reaction score
Whatever moji the Mariners had under SS was lost last year when he thought it was a good plan to use Ray as a closer against Houston. They will never get it back and I doubt even a few solid bats in the off-season would have helped much

Chapow

Reaction score
Hey! It's that thing they do once or twice a week where they actually score more than a run or two! Neat!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Looks like Woo can make the 5 innings. I know he's on a pitch count but they should give him 80 at least. That gives him about 15 to nail down his first win and turn it over to the pen.

Chapow

Reaction score
Lol. Silly Teo. That was never going to be a double without a REALLY bad throw from the outfielder. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to settle for 10 runs (so far).

Crizilla

Reaction score
My guess is they don't resign Teo unless they plan to keep him DH.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
My guess is they don't resign Teo unless they plan to keep him DH.
Do we have OF in the farm system to replace him? He's a plus OF and his hitting is coming around. He's known as a slow starter but he's been doing well lately, as in all month of June. I'd see how he does down the stretch. We have a pretty solid OF now.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
On to Baltimore. Doesn't get any easier there, assuming we don't get rained out. Weather Channel isn't looking too promising on that score.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Do we have OF in the farm system to replace him? He's a plus OF and his hitting is coming around. He's known as a slow starter but he's been doing well lately, as in all month of June. I'd see how he does down the stretch. We have a pretty solid OF now.
Hes terrible in the outfield. He'd be better at DH. Gotta get another outfielder next offseason. They'll need 2 outfielders actually if they don't resign Kelenic.
Ford is not the answer at DH. Pollack will be gone.

Last edited:

Latest posts