Seattle Mariners @ Houston Astros Jul 6-9

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Need to trade for 2 impact hitters and they should make the playoffs. Wong hasn’t been good at all

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
A little shaky in the 1st, but Woo has settled down. Retired 14 in a row, allowing the Offense to tie it up at 2-2 after 5.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Tough loss. Still a shot at winning the series tomorrow.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Another loss solely on Scotty. The guy is clueless beyond belief. One of the worst managers I've ever seen in 20 years of watching MLB. Absolutely clueless. 9th year in and he's still "managing" like a rookie idiot. He's incapable of learning. I don't think he will ever get it. They have to move on. He starts Pollack and Moore today. Then pinch hits Cal for Murphy with the bases loaded and 0 out. Cal has been struggling while Murphy has been hot. There was literally no reason to bench Murphy. It was the Nats game all over again. SS constantly sits hot guys and plays cold guys at the worst times. It's unbelievable how pathetic and predictable this is to watch. Bases loaded 0 outs AGAIN and they don't score. It's like he tries not to sweep teams and go after wins. There's no excuse for this sh*t. It's getting to the point where I feel like he's sabotaging games and in that case I will not pay to see this bum manage this team again. He will be all smiles and laid back at the all star game. Lmao all star manager my a**.

Chapow

Reaction score
Horrible 8th inning for the M's. Can't get a run home with bases loaded and no outs, and then one of our best relievers gives up the go ahead HR to the Astros worst hitter by far.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Another loss solely on Scotty. The guy is clueless beyond belief. One of the worst managers I've ever seen in 20 years of watching MLB. Absolutely clueless. 9th year in and he's still "managing" like a rookie idiot. He's incapable of learning. I don't think he will ever get it. They have to move on. He starts Pollack and Moore today. Then pinch hits Cal for Murphy with the bases loaded and 0 out. Cal has been struggling while Murphy has been hot. There was literally no reason to bench Murphy. It was the Nats game all over again. SS constantly sits hot guys and plays cold guys at the worst times. It's unbelievable how pathetic and predictable this is to watch. Bases loaded 0 outs AGAIN and they don't score. It's like he tries not to sweep teams and go after wins. There's no excuse for this sh*t. It's getting to the point where I feel like he's sabotaging games and in that case I will not pay to see this bum manage this team again. He will be all smiles and laid back at the all star game. Lmao all star manager my a**.
I am not surprised by this. Player gets hot, Servais bench him or gives the player "rest" days. Totally screwing up the rhythm here.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This coaching staff couldn't coach a razor blade safely into a McDonald's drive thru.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
This team is lacking at the plate. Another good pitching performance wasted with no run support