@DangeRuss ordered to play in first preseason game.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Cardinals getting a little satisfaction after Payton chose the Broncos over them.

My good friend is an Arizona fan and was hoping that they could land Payton. But she's been messaging me periodically about their little known new coach and has been hopeful for their revised offense.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
TD pass from Wilson, 7-0, let's see if Payton will rest Wilson for the rest of the game.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Yep they may need more than Peyton to get this juggernaut offense going. Russ just scored against a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers. I am still so happy he is history.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Yep they may need more than Peyton to get this juggernaut offense going. Russ just scored against a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers. I am still so happy he is history.
I suspect that you are right about Zona was playing their 2nd and 3rd stringers, afterall LJ Collier was out there, he couldn't be their starter.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Too bad Tune can't hit the side of a barn with a bag of rice. Otherwise this would be a different game.

strohmin

Reaction score
Not only that but a very obvious cover zero blitz where the db fell down.
They pulled Russ finally. I guess his stellar performance really impressed Payton...:rolleyes:
It was predictable, Payton just wanted to pull them on a positive note. Even though that was a pretty cheap gimme touchdown.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Did Wilson played against Zona's first team offense or just bunch of rookies?