Shelby Harris - "Seattle is a Purgatory "

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned here... how about, before finalizing a trade, you talk to the incoming player(s) to find out if they want to play for your team.

Which is weird, because didn't Pete used to talk about how he looked for guys who were passionate and loved football? Not wanting to be somewhere would certainly kill that passion.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Hmmm, seems like he’s one of the players that just really loves Denver.

Maybe it’s a slight at Seattle and maybe it’s not. Whatever, I don’t care.

Von Miller states he really loves Denver too but even Von Miller got moved….

Harris is probably the same as Miller was, they just really loved Denver, probably because they have roots there and among other things.

Harris wasn’t great so his impact was pretty non existent, except, maybe the Denver game against Wilson, but really he was really a non factor for the season.

And I’m sure, people, that have established roots, would not be happy to be moved to another team, but since this business is exactly that at times, just the nature of the beast, I gotta think most players would come to understand and accept it.

If Harris is talking bad about the Seahawks it’s probably because of something personal he had an issue with the coaching staff etc….

knownone

Reaction score
Eh, he's talking about his feelings at the time of the trade. Feelings that many in our fanbase shared about the direction of the franchise when we moved on from Russ. He was wrong. The conversation just didn't steer in that direction.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A crybaby, and media slut.

Seattle is purgatory, can't imagine what he thinks about Cleveland.

Suspect this is yet another statement from a loud mouthed schnook (Foghorn Leghorn) as he'd be described by Henry Hawk. Thank you Warner Bros.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
i do agree with those that say who cares what this guy thinks.

I give his opinion the same weight I give Greg Olsen but I hate Greg Olsen and think he just tanked the season and then turned Asshole about the Seahawks.

but from a certain perspective the purgatory comment might be somewhat accurate.

Latest posts