Shelby Harris - "Seattle is a Purgatory "

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Speaking to the media, former Seahawk Shelby Harris recalls when he first heard the news of him be traded to Seattle.

“I just remember this one feeling like everyone is staring at me,” Harris continued. “Man, like when I say I cried like a baby—because I was like ‘man, is this going to like mess up everything with my family? Like we have it so good here.’

“Also, I’m thinking like ‘Sh-t, I’m getting traded to the purgatory. We’re about to be trash in Seattle.”

Skip to 35:48 to see the interview.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Meh he was non factor. Didn’t really do as much as he could’ve let alone should’ve.

Edit after watching interview: Phuck him. (He was a non factor because he didn’t care to be in Seattle and was a whiny bitch. Still is about it.)

Side note it’s a Denver (Sports) Podcast so duh. 🙄 also The broncos are still shit Shelby.. and now you play with the Browns.. jfc lol

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
Nobody really saw Seattle as a contender, and he had taken on a leadership role on a team that played somewhere his family was happy. I don't blame him for not being thrilled about the trade, although it's hard to respect him mailing it in.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned here... how about, before finalizing a trade, you talk to the incoming player(s) to find out if they want to play for your team.