Bill Barnwell is such a hack

ivotuk

Reaction score
He talks a great story, but with zero substance. I listened to a podcast of his a couple of weeks ago, and I don't remember a thing about it except his speed-talking, and the other 2 guys competing with him to see who could talk the fastest.

He

‘They could’ve kept Wilson and fired Carroll’ - ESPN ranks Seahawks offseason as NFL’s worst

One week after Pete Carroll publicly said that the Seahawks had “no intention” of trading Wilson, the Seahawks sent their franchise quarterback to the Broncos for Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, Noah Fant and five draft picks, including two first-rounders. I wrote at length about this deal at the time, and I don’t like it for Seattle.

The Seahawks simply didn’t get enough for a superstar in the prime of his career, and while I held out some hope that they would then go after a viable replacement under center, they’re about to head into 2022 with Lock and Geno Smith as their two quarterbacks

Seattle re-signed Rashaad Penny to a one-year, $5.8 million deal then used a second-round pick on Ken Walker III. As The Athletic’s Ben Baldwin pointed out, the Seahawks should know how easy it is to find running backs with late-round picks, having traded one for Marshawn Lynch while using the 249th selection in 2017 to draft Carson

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We won that trade by a landslide. I hated it at the time. Love it now. Glad I moved on a very long time ago. It cracks me up how many people still dwell on it 24/7. But oh well, it has long since ran it's course. To each his/her own.
This draft is gonna' be a blast. Thanks Denver.

Hawks are on the rise, period.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The donks will win more, from playing great D and running the ball. And only asking Wilson to throw it 20-25 times a game. He will get mad again and try and force another trade, only to find no one is interested

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
The donks will win more, from playing great D and running the ball. And only asking Wilson to throw it 20-25 times a game. He will get mad again and try and force another trade, only to find no one is interested
He has a chance to resurrect his career...but the question is, is he smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity? I dont believe Payton will baby him. When this plays out Wilson will be crying like a school girl wishing Carroll was around to breast feed him.. 😆

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
He talks a great story, but with zero substance. I listened to a podcast of his a couple of weeks ago, and I don't remember a thing about it except his speed-talking, and the other 2 guys competing with him to see who could talk the fastest.

He

‘They could’ve kept Wilson and fired Carroll’ - ESPN ranks Seahawks offseason as NFL’s worst

One week after Pete Carroll publicly said that the Seahawks had “no intention” of trading Wilson, the Seahawks sent their franchise quarterback to the Broncos for Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, Noah Fant and five draft picks, including two first-rounders. I wrote at length about this deal at the time, and I don’t like it for Seattle.

The Seahawks simply didn’t get enough for a superstar in the prime of his career, and while I held out some hope that they would then go after a viable replacement under center, they’re about to head into 2022 with Lock and Geno Smith as their two quarterbacks

Seattle re-signed Rashaad Penny to a one-year, $5.8 million deal then used a second-round pick on Ken Walker III. As The Athletic’s Ben Baldwin pointed out, the Seahawks should know how easy it is to find running backs with late-round picks, having traded one for Marshawn Lynch while using the 249th selection in 2017 to draft Carson
ESPN isn’t concerned about sports anymore. They are more concerned about promoting/propagating an agenda into sports. Stopped watching listening to them 20yrs ago.

Staff edit:

Last edited by a moderator: