Seattle Mariners @ Texas Rangers Jul 14-17

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I will be okay with a 2-2 split here, but ideally 3-1 or a sweep.

Hopefully Marco can go deep as the pen is taxed from the double header yesterday. Likely no Sewald today, will need the rest of the pen to bring it.

Last edited:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Marco might not make it past the first inning.

Had a bad feeling about this game. Coming off a double header, no rest day and going from east coast to west coast.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marco might not make it past the first inning.

Had a bad feeling about this game. Coming off a double header, no rest day and going from east coast to west coast.
Looks like bad Marco showed up today. I was hoping we lost that guy for good, as it’s been quite awhile since we’d seen him, as Marco has been nails lately.

Chapow

Reaction score
Marco's been really good lately, but looks like batting practice Marco showed up tonight.

To make matters worse, the 2nd game of the double header yesterday was a bullpen game so their already a bit taxed.

Bad situation.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Things definitely not going to plan tonight. Strange 2d inning. 3 walks, 3 Ks, 0 runs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Could be much worst than 4-0. On a good note, we are being patient and running Perez’s pitch count up.

As bad as Marco has looked, I would just leave him in rather than working the pen.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Could be much worst than 4-0. On a good note, we are being patient and running Perez’s pitch count up.

As bad as Marco has looked, I would just leave him in rather than working the pen.
Yeah, the pen was worked pretty good yesterday. Marco needs to stretch as long as he can go.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Marco settling in a bit. Maybe our O can run Perez and get to their bullpen. Nice in-the-park homer by Haggerty. 😄

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
At least cut into the lead. Now, can Festa go 2 or 3 if we score some more in the 8th?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Heck of an opportunity to take the lead, now! J-Rod up with bases loaded and one out.

Edit: Annnnd, hit by pitch. 4-5, France up.

Edit 2: France dives in two, and just like that, we're up 6-5. Hang on and win, now!

Last edited: