Seattle Mariners @ Anaheim Angels Jun 9-11

Chapow

Reaction score
Really good game all around from the M's tonight.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, now we know why they called Woo up. Nice outing this time around.

Nice having Munoz back indeed. Liking having Moore back as well. I like that kid, couple of good plays at 2d base. Nice utility guy to have around.

This is what they're capable of. Would love to see them continue. Sewald threw a lot of pitches, he may not be available tomorrow, especially if he spends the night with ice on that ankle.

Did I say how much I love RBI singles. Score and leave guys on base for the next hitter. (y)

Bobblehead

Reaction score

Nice having Munoz back indeed. Liking having Moore back as well. I like that kid, couple of good plays at 2d base. Nice utility guy to have around.

This is what they're capable of. Would love to see them continue. Sewald threw a lot of pitches, he may not be available tomorrow, especially if he spends the night with ice on that ankle.

Did I say how much I love RBI singles. Score and leave guys on base for the next hitter. (y)
Watching some video, the guy has some nasty stuff.. looked good.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Is this what they call "Small Ball?" I've seen other teams taking this tact, seems it works out great!

I think some of these guys were reading their own press, and swinging for the fences. Too many at bats, they were cork-screwing themselves in to the ground.

And I wonder if they need to better research these batters they bring in? I think maybe the retreads just aren't good at "Controlling the Zone," and the guy who took DiPoto's job may have gotten overly excited about 2 players that he's always been infatuated with.

The same way Schneider was overly-infatuated with "Clipboard Jesus."

TIMD

Reaction score

Amazing how much easier it is to score runs when you actually put the ball in play with runners on instead of whiffing every time

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
He's hanging the slider over the center of the plate as well.

Chapow

Reaction score
Logan is awful today. Making it really easy on the Angels.

TIMD

Reaction score
Back to PRIME MARINERS STYLE baseball today.

No scoring, poor defense, the commitment to mediocrity persists!
This team is so bad. Plenty thanks to Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo & Mr "That's baseball" Scotty Bad Servais

TIMD

Reaction score
This is the game here..... M's have the sacks packed with nobody out.....