Vesuve

Reaction score
Good pitching matchup me thinks.

My MLBTV provides the apple TV.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

TIMD

Reaction score
Strikeout pitcher Ohtani vs a strikeout team = a very long night most likely for the Seattle Mariners. Good thing Woo is pitching tomorrow for loss number 2. Gonna need Bryce Miller to bounce back to avoid the series sweep. Thanks Jerry for this Dumpster Fire of a team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If the Mariners lose and nobody watches, does anyone care?

TIMD

Reaction score
If the Mariners lose and nobody watches, does anyone care?
I think people are finally getting smart..... Not really watching with real expectations of success. Need to stop going to Safeco/T-Mobile & spending money on all the "stadium experiences", which the ownership places more value on. Bring back those 80's-early 90s nights at the Kingdome with 7,000.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I think people are finally getting smart..... Not really watching with real expectations of success. Need to stop going to Safeco/T-Mobile & spending money on all the "stadium experiences", which the ownership places more value on. Bring back those 80's-early 90s nights at the Kingdome with 7,000.
The only way you get ownership to care about winning is to hit them where it hurts, financially. Supporting this team by going to games guarantees the commitment to mediocrity and managers like Servais, guys like Wong, all the disappointment that goes with it...

TIMD

Reaction score
Look at the bottom 4 (Suarez, Moore, POLLOCK, Murphy) of that lineup tonight. Bums. And then add to the top 5 which has sucked. SMH.

beastalamode

Reaction score
The only way you get ownership to care about winning is to hit them where it hurts, financially. Supporting this team by going to games guarantees the commitment to mediocrity and managers like Servais, guys like Wong, all the disappointment that goes with it...
A major problem with seattleites is there's no real passion for baseball. If we had better fans we wouldn't be in this mess, the team would be spending more money or there would be a different owner.

Chapow

Reaction score
good job.. post that right before Ohtani was up.. didnt you... why pitch to that guy.

Trout is up after Ohtani and he's basically a Mariner killer. Gotta pitch to one or both. Can't really be giving out back to back intentional free passes.

Chapow

Reaction score
Bottom of the lineup coming through in the 4th.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
A major problem with seattleites is there's no real passion for baseball. If we had better fans we wouldn't be in this mess, the team would be spending more money or there would be a different owner.
I guess you weren't around around 1995-2001? When we were fielding a competitive team, there was plenty of passion for M's baseball. We need another manager like Lou, save a change like that, I don't see anything canging. No way Servais ever makes this team a winner. How long has he had now?

TIMD

Reaction score
I guess you weren't around around 1995-2001? When we were fielding a competitive team, there was plenty of passion for M's baseball. We need another manager like Lou, save a change like that, I don't see anything canging. No way Servais ever makes this team a winner. How long has he had now?
Home plate umpire bailed them out

TIMD

Reaction score
Annnnnnnd AJ POLLOCK continues to show how much he just flat out sucks at every part of baseball. Ran them right out of an inning. "That's baseball"..... Isn't that right Scotty?