I think Denver wins on Monday

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What was with the time management at the end of the 4th quarter by LA? Damn, just brutal. 3 timeouts just sitting there and they didn't even TRY to use them.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Wow they look really bad, lol I was totally wrong, they're so bad that 4th qtr Russ can't 4th qtr Russ. I don't think that can be attributed all to Russ, those penalties were just horrible, so many 3rd and long. Night and day from what we have in Seattle. Thankful for the front office!!!!!!! Russ made his choice, I think they'll improve next year. Come on top ten pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Better draft picks.....clap clap, clap clap clap

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Just an update after the game Monday night.

Now the Wilson Broncos are 1-3 in prime time, despite having one of the best defenses in the league. So much for Wilson's supposed prime-time magic.

Oh, and despite having started a Geno Smith-esque 10/11 with a TD, Wilson then Wilsoned and went 5/17 with zero TDs with the game on the line. The Broncos' two possessions in overtime were both RW3-and-outs. So much for Wilson living for such moments, and so much for Wilson's supposed clutch-time magic.

The Broncos have one of the worst offenses in the league (#1 worst by points per game), and Wilson has been a below-average QB.

Another update...

I think Wilson was actually 10/10 to start, which means he went 5/18 with zero TDs after that. Yikes.
Wilson went 3/11 for a total of 15 yards and zero TDs in the second half (yikes squared), and the Broncos had -9 (yes, negative nine) net passing yards in the second half because of the Wilson-special sacks. Yikes to the yikes power.
And then, as I mentioned previously, two three-and-outs in the Broncos' two possessions in overtime. Yikes to the yikes to the yikes.

I think we can cremate the stinking rotted remains of the myths of Wilson's prime-time magic and clutch-time magic.

toffee

Reaction score
Keep playing like this, Wilson is playing himself out of HOF.

But hey Russ,

Miss Seattle yet? The ocean scent from Puget sound, the 12s that love you, an ole coach that will gut the team's stars just to protect you?

Miss us yet?

Own The West

Reaction score
And of course now WIlson apparently has ANOTHER injury. Hamstring. Come on... seriously?
First his pride, then his shoulder, then his ego, now his hammy... What's next? His legacy?!

I lol'ed when I saw he went 10/10 with a TD Geno-ing it, then 5/18 and nothing while 'cooking'.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Keep playing like this, Wilson is playing himself out of HOF.

But hey Russ,

Miss Seattle yet? The ocean scent from Puget sound, the 12s that love you, an ole coach that will gut the team's stars just to protect you?

Miss us yet?
He was never in the HOF. He needed a whole lot more resume building to get there

Latest posts