Seattle’s two picks from Denver in 2023 draft

Boohman14

Reaction score
There's no way Seattle would get a 1st overall pick. Texans won't win another game at all. They are committed to tank.

There's a chance for a 2nd overall pick but I believe the order would be

1. Texans
2. Bears.

3th-7th pick would be in play for the Seahawks, but it all depends on if Panthers can beat the Broncos. The 3 teams that worry me that won't be able to win games are Texans, Bears and Rams.
With the way the Texans and Bears draft, we'd have the "de-facto" 1st pick in essence.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I think Penix has had too many injuries to be considered a top prospect.

He has a little bit of an unorthodox lefty delivery. Looks like a risky prospect with a high ceiling and a low floor.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
for it supposedly being an amazing draft for Qb's I'm not seeing any that jump out at me
Agreed. Finally got to watch Levi play, granted it was against Georgia who makes everyone look bad, but he didn’t have the accuracy and wasn’t reading the defense as well as I would have thought based on what I’ve heard about him. Every NFL D is better than Georgias too. Maybe it was just one game but not super impressed.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
3th-7th pick would be in play for the Seahawks, but it all depends on if Panthers can beat the Broncos. The 3 teams that worry me that won't be able to win games are Texans, Bears and Rams.
Houston & Chicago are numb to their teams losing.

Can the Rams afford to tank to reach for a Stanford replacement knowing that LA is a fickle fan base? Does the SB buy them some grace??

QWERTY

Reaction score
Houston & Chicago are numb to their teams losing.

Can the Rams afford to tank to reach for a Stanford replacement knowing that LA is a fickle fan base? Does the SB buy them some grace??

The Rams own the 49ers 1st round pick.

Their 1st round pick belongs to someone else.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. I think he could do a little sumpin sumpin in the NFL. And yes, I'm a Dawgs fan so I'm a little partial. I just know what I've seen in person with my own eyes.
He can make ANY throw.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I keep harping, Load with defense, take a flyer on Penix if he's available later..3rd round. It can't hurt.. the guy can flat out throw the ball.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The Rams own the 49ers 1st round pick.

Their 1st round pick belongs to someone else.
The Rams traded away their 1st round pick to Detroit in the Matt Stafford/Jared Goff trade.

The 49-ers traded their 1st round pick to MIA to move up and draft Trey Lance. And then MIA traded that pick to DEN this year to get Bradley Chubb... so DEN gets SF's 1st round pick this year.

Own The West

Reaction score
I just had a funny thought: This trade is not going to be over for the Broncos until 2025 when they have to give up ANOTHER first rounder to Osweiler him to another team. :LOL:

Atradees

Reaction score
Its weird to root against Russell. I do say that a coach matters......more than ever. That guy in Denver is terrible.

Last edited:

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Agreed. Finally got to watch Levi play, granted it was against Georgia who makes everyone look bad, but he didn’t have the accuracy and wasn’t reading the defense as well as I would have thought based on what I’ve heard about him. Every NFL D is better than Georgias too. Maybe it was just one game but not super impressed.
Ever since the games against the powder puff teams I have watched all of Kentucky’s games this year and I would agree with you. Levis takes too much time with his reads and than throws late resulting in an interception or a badly missed throw. Against Georgia Kentucky knew better than to have Levis throw very much and they kept the game close by being run heavy and all this from a pro style offense granted the only real weapon is the RB and the WRs have been dropping passes. Presently I wouldn’t draft him before the end of the 1st round the Senior Bowl will be very important for Levis seeing how he looks in the practices and playing with good talent

IMO the combine might not be a big deal for him everybody knows about his physical skills and I expect him to interview well his problem is between the ears and how fast he can think

Last edited: