I think Denver wins on Monday

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Simply based on it being primetime, week 6, and Russ responding to the pressure being the fierce competitor that he is, he's never shown me anything but that. And I think Denver's D contains the Rams Chargers So I guess if we beat the Cardinals now we'll be sitting third place without playing the Rams Chargers...

Edit; CHARGERS, thx.

Last edited:

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Simply based on it being primetime, week 6, and Russ responding to the pressure being the fierce competitor that he is, he's never shown me anything but that. And I think Denver's D contains the Rams. So I guess if we beat the Cardinals now we'll be sitting third place without playing the Rams...
Denver isn't playing the Rams.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Sorry the other LA team my bad, Chargers, same result.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
broncos are missing their best offensive lineman, LT boles broke his leg and is out for the year. their best running back, javonte williams, is also out for the year. they have injuries everywhere. hackett is the worst coach in the league. wilson 3.0 is the worst version of wilson.

any given sunday... but chargers take this game.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
My thinking is that we know Russ has specific talents that when used properly are still very effective at scoring points. And his signature attribute is his composure in cruchtime, and he's very self aware and loves prime time, those things make it feel more like a toss up to me, like a wild card, this is basically it for Russ, he has to show something different this game, that means a different looking gameplan and not always running what hackett wants I think, maybe someone got through to him and reminded him to start running for a first down or two each half, as well.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Just want to point out Russ has already played on Prime time twice this year and lost both times.

EDIT: Dang, forgot the Niners game was prime time as well. Boy did the NFL really drink the Russell Wilson Kool-Aid.

Well, as already pointed out down thread, #3 stunk in that game, too, even if they won.

Last edited:

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Either way I am glad Russ is gone. The Hawks are better off with him gone. We can run our offense the way it should be run. I do not see Geno as the long term answer. But, he will do in the meantime. He has really not hurt us.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think Chargers's D personnel are licking their chops and Russ will have another frustrating day. 2022 has been unkind to short quarterbacks. See also Murray.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Simply based on it being primetime, week 6, and Russ responding to the pressure being the fierce competitor that he is, he's never shown me anything but that. And I think Denver's D contains the Rams Chargers So I guess if we beat the Cardinals now we'll be sitting third place without playing the Rams Chargers...

Edit; CHARGERS, thx.

The Wilson Broncos are 1-2 in prime time so far.
And in the game they actually won, the one against the 49ers, they had nine three-and-outs, and Wilson had a QBR of 37 for the game and was the 27th-best QB in the league by DYAR that week. In their three prime-time games, the Wilson Broncos have scored a total of 36 points, an average of 12 per game. So let me say that because I still really dislike the Broncos from the Seahawks' days in the AFC West and because I want the 2023 draft picks the Seahawks got from the Broncos to be as early as possible, I really hope Wilson plays as well in non-prime-time games as he has in prime time so far this season.

My thinking is that we know Russ has specific talents that when used properly are still very effective at scoring points. And his signature attribute is his composure in cruchtime, and he's very self aware and loves prime time, those things make it feel more like a toss up to me, like a wild card, this is basically it for Russ, he has to show something different this game, that means a different looking gameplan and not always running what hackett wants I think, maybe someone got through to him and reminded him to start running for a first down or two each half, as well.

Wilson chickened out 🐔 in "crunch time" against the Seahawks, and then played really, really badly in crunch time against the Colts.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Edit; CHARGERS, thx.
I hate them.

please lose.

that is all.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
maybe after this season we can franchise geno and trade him to the broncos for more of their future 1st/2nd picks?

i'm not sure mr. unlimited would be too happy

Scout

Reaction score
Denver's defense is very good but the Chargers offense isn't going to just sit back and settle for FGs. And the Chargers defense is uber talented. Especially that backend on defense which will force the Broncos on offense to make tough choices.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Edit; CHARGERS, thx.

Just an update after the game Monday night.

Now the Wilson Broncos are 1-3 in prime time, despite having one of the best defenses in the league. So much for Wilson's supposed prime-time magic.

Oh, and despite having started a Geno Smith-esque 10/11 with a TD, Wilson then Wilsoned and went 5/17 with zero TDs with the game on the line. The Broncos' two possessions in overtime were both RW3-and-outs. So much for Wilson living for such moments, and so much for Wilson's supposed clutch-time magic.

The Broncos have one of the worst offenses in the league (#1 worst by points per game), and Wilson has been a below-average QB.

Latest posts