Seattle’s two picks from Denver in 2023 draft

GemCity

Reaction score
Not necessarily in this order but…here’s what I would do:

Geno is resigned:
Draft DE, DT, LB, Center

Geno not signed:
DE, QB, DT, LB

I also predicted Russ to have his best statistical season of his career this year. Translation: I don’t know shit but I kinda feel like picking those positions would help us the most.

Let’s not forget a RB. I’d LOVE Penny to finally stay healthy because I think he would be the best back in the league. Unfortunately, his run is likely over.

BamKam

Reaction score
If we win 2 Super Bowls from all these amazing draft picks I’ll give Russ credit for 3 Super Bowls.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
As a small update we are now holding the #4 pick and Denver has lost their 2 most winnable games….

Remaining schedule: Baltimore, LA chargers, KC (x2), Arizona, Rams.

Rams game may push us up one more slot to 3. Only Chicago and Houston ahead.

themunn

Reaction score
I'm a Bears fan from here on out, as they will almost certainly pick defense with Fields seemingly turning the corner now.

But it's looking like we either have a choice between Will Anderson and Jalen Carter, or get whichever one the Bears don't pick at this point, which is a nice problem to have given our D-Line struggles.

Use our other 1st round pick on the best LB available after that please

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I would assume Houston takes QB 1st, Bears take defense with 2, I have no idea what we would do with the 3rd pick...I haven't been that impressed by much of the hyped QB class...so maybe we go with a monster on the D-line?

seabowl

Reaction score
Getting into the top three is key. That will mean one of the top two offensive players, or the top defensive player is still on the board. It would not shock me to see the Seahawks wheel and deal and trade that pick for a ton of draft capital by trading down and even picking up a number one next year from someone else.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I can't see PC or JS grab a LB that has name value. I think the LB position, is unique and they will go with other less househood name

Ozzy

Reaction score
I still think there is a decent chance that they go QB if they're in the top 3

Ozzy

Reaction score
What QBs do you like?
I like Stroud and Young and I think Richardson is interesting if you have him sit a year or two behind Geno. I've been somewhat critical of our draft process the past few years outside of last years class but I do trust John when it comes to quarterbacks. If he fell in love with one enough to take one I'd be pumped about it.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I like Stroud and Young and I think Richardson is interesting if you have him sit a year or two behind Geno. I've been somewhat critical of our draft process the past few years outside of last years class but I do trust John when it comes to quarterbacks. If he fell in love with one enough to take one I'd be pumped about it.
Bryce Young lol, please no

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't see any quarterback at the top that I'd take over Will Anderson. Hopefully the Seahawks are in the top-3 and in position to snag him.

Don't care if he's not as generational as once thought - he's still incredible and he imposes his will. He does not get bullied.

The Seahawks don't need a quarterback to maybe improve on Geno. Not yet. They need a new defensive core, and pronto.

Bring me the meanest sons of bitches you got. Period. Anderson and Skinner are my preferred duo right now.

Quarterback? If you're not in love with Lock, get me Penix! Hell, maybe Hooker! I don't trust the dudes that are 1 and 2 currently, for opposite reasons. Bryce is tiny but has ice veins. Stroud is prototypical with an incredible arm, but hasn't shown the ability to create or rise up.

Give me the best edge in the class over those dudes.