Pick #45, 2nd Round: WR Paul Richardson, Colorado

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Wanted a WR and we got one. Love it!

People should stop about the height stuff.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The one hand grab in the highlights is sick. He gets separation, and Russ will get him theball.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
If the video I watched was any indication, one adjustment he's going to have to make is catching well thrown balls instead of ducks, lol.

Pretty excited about what he can do.

Rainger

Reaction score
I have to admit I do trust the organization, and I realize there are many more picks, and we do well in later rounds however this is the most puzzling draft in the 5 years of these guys.

Another smallish WR was not what many of us had in mind. If they were going to go WR I would have preferred a bigger body and I still think our biggest need of O line should be the focus not another WR.

Oh well I know that I don't know anything. (and therefore I don't need some post from someone riding my ass for my opinion)

HansGruber

Reaction score
If I have learned one thing over the last handful of drafts, it is that I'm going to go with whatever Schneider and Carroll pick. If they picked this kid, that's good enough for me.

Stoked to see him in a Seahawks uniform and see what he can do. With two speedy WRs in Richardson and Harvin, Russell Wilson will finally have some options when we face that stifling Arizona secondary again this season.

That was our biggest problem against the Cards at home. Tate, Baldwin and Kearse didn't get an inch of separation that entire game. It was painful to watch. They were just too slow. Petersen is freakishly fast, and had no problem in man coverage. Hopefully with Harvin and Richardson out there, we'll force Arizona into more zone coverage schemes, and maybe we see Wilson do some special things underneath and with his legs.

I'm freakin STOKED!!!! Welcome to the World Champion Seahawks, Richardson!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm worried about his durability. Already had knee issues and ankle issues. Missed all of 2012 because of injury.

But I like the speed.

daveman918

Reaction score
Quick receivers get re-separated when Russ is scrambling. I'm good with this pick! On my mobile right now, does he punt return? :)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure a out this one. Plenty of other good WRs left on the board. All I see with this guy is speed. Most of the scouting reports I have read says he has very average hands.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The only people happier than the Richardsons with this pick is the other 3 D lines in the NFCW.

Knoxioushawk

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, is he the same WR that was on NFL Network this morning saying he ran a 4.28 in January? That's fast really fast

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3ns23171 said:
yeah, where is my 6'4 jump ball guy that we needed when we were struggling in the red zone last year?
We have seven more picks to grab a bigger receiver.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
HawkWow":1g3tzm0o said:
The only people happier than the Richardsons with this pick is the other 3 D lines in the NFCW.
The drafts over?! :shock:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1vuqhe4g said:
yeah, where is my 6'4 jump ball guy that we needed when we were struggling in the red zone last year?
His name is Chris Matthews

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Don't like the pick. with his size he won't help us on 4th and goal and we won't be able to protect the qb long enough for this guy to run his deep tree routes.

daveman918

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2d7tzgrn said:
Chukarhawk":2d7tzgrn said:
His name is Chris Matthews

What I was thinking too...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Way better pick than Jordan Matthews would have been. People obsess over tall WRs for redzone production, yet Richardson scored more TDs than Matthews last year on less targets. I'm excited for this kid.

Latest posts