Pick 47, 2nd Round - Marquise Blair , S, Utah

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
MrThortan":4fn34y8i said:
Seahwkgal":4fn34y8i said:
What the hell is up with all the double posts today?

It's been pretty bad. If we make it to the Super Bowl this year the site may melt.
I just did it too. WTF? All I know is my response was taking forever to load. Weird.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Toughness, aggression, physicality seems to be the theme of this draft so far.

Blair might not unseat any of the starters his first year but he has the look of a special teams ace while he learns the ropes at safety

Chapow

Reaction score
hburn21":1q23ohvu said:
At least the FO is constant on reaching in player :pukeface:

Have you noticed how many projected 1st rounders have lasted well into the 2nd round and how many projected 2nd/3rd rounders have already been taken?

Maybe ponder that for a minute.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
are there really people on here questioning our DB picks? For real?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I think he would pair very well with McDougald. Thompson has been the bust for me, we drafted him to be a ball hawk and he has no picks or forced fumbles in two years.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
Chapow":1mraws23 said:
hburn21":1mraws23 said:

Have you noticed how many projected 1st rounders have lasted well into the 2nd round and how many projected 2nd/3rd rounders have already been taken?

A-freaking-men.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's a vicious hitter for sure. I heard on radio that he got many targeting penalties. Hopefully the coaches can help him clean that up because the NFL is pickier on penalties than college.

hburn21

Reaction score
Chapow":qluk00w2 said:
hburn21":qluk00w2 said:

Except both our picks have been consistently projected way later than the 3rd round. A short and unathletic DE and a safety who in today’s NFL is going to be a consistent 15 yard unnecessary roughness. Sweet crushin it

Fade

Reaction score
I wanted them to pick a DE, and then a Safety with their first 2 picks. They drafted different guys. (Mine were off the board anyway.)

But there is clear effort here to get the back alley brawl mentality infused back into the football team.

These guys are badasses. So far 2 for 2.

If Pete can rebuild his defense they can go back to the Superbowl. Russ can take care of the offense. They just need to find a WR and a Guard, other than that keep drafting defense.

Chapow

Reaction score
hburn21":1slm113l said:
Except both our picks have been consistently projected way later than the 3rd round.

That is categorically untrue.

If you have to grossly exaggerate to support your opinion, you might want to rethink your opinion.

hburn21

Reaction score
Chapow":354io4fh said:
hburn21":354io4fh said:
Except both our picks have been consistently projected way later than the 3rd round.

If you have to grossly exaggerate to support your opinion, you might want to rethink your opinion.
I got it you want to hype up both players in your mind but it doesn’t change the fact they are both huge reaches. I’m honestly hoping both turn out to be all pro but we’ll see I doubt they’ll even get offered a second contract by us.

Chapow

Reaction score
hburn21":2phljama said:
Chapow":2phljama said:
hburn21":2phljama said:

I got it you want to hype up both players in your mind but it doesn’t change the fact they are both huge reaches. I’m honestly hoping both turn out to be all pro but we’ll see I doubt they’ll even get offered a second contract by us.

If you can find and post a link to a single source that had L.J. Collier projected, and I quote, "way later than the 3rd round", I will admit I was wrong. If you can't, you admit that you were wrong. Deal?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I love how there are actually people that think they are better evaluators of DB talent than the best team in the NFL in DB evaluation and development. Pick a new sport to watch, You don't even know what you're looking at.