Holy crap we're playing in the NFCCG

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I am so pumped and jacked!!!

Guys I understand why some folks are pointing out some of the deficiencies of our team, it means that we expect them to be where they are, and are no longer merely happy to be here. I get it, I truly do, but I am happy to be here. We have only been to this spot once before, and that team wasn't perfect either. They were a finesse team, without a bad ass defense to go with it. Love and huge props to our guys, I wouldn't trade places with any other team, and cannot wait for Sunday!!!

Dreaming about something shiny, and the parade to go with it!!!

Who Dat....We freakin DAT

OP
OP
T

tacomahawk

Reaction score
You are right, sorry I meant hosting the game, at our place, and getting to celebrate with our fans. Sorry I should have explained that better.

Seeker

Reaction score
I'm super happy to be here. stay humble hawk fans, you don't wanna be like one of those other entitled franchises.

Stuje1

Reaction score
I'm with you, enjoying the ride! One freaking win away from the Superbowl, unreal.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Our last conference championship game, we won and I just sat there in front of my TV, stunned to realize we were heading the big dance. The previous one, I was having a beer while doing garage stuff (I lived in SoCal, so it wasn't all cold and nasty). When we lost I got so PO'd I threw my empty beer bottle so hard it shattered into at least a squillion pieces, which I was still picking up several years later when I sold the house. Lesson learned.

Some quick research on espn.com (regular season stats):
On D
NO had the #2 passing D at 194 yds/gm. Car was #6 (214) and SF was #7 (221). We're #1 at 172.
NO had the #19 rushing D at 111.6 yds/gm. Car was #2 (86.9) and SF was #4 (95.9). We're #7 at 101.6.
On O
NO had the #10 scoring O at 25.9 pts/gm. SF was #11 (25.4) and Car was #11 (22.9). We're #8 at 26.1.

I think we shouldn't panic here, people. Just need to stop calling runs on 2nd and long...

Latest posts