We have too much talent to be playing like this.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This was a tough loss for sure.

But like what was stated earlier, let's all take a step back. We know this team isn't perfect, but they're still building and growing.

Let's see how the team responds. That's what I'm more interested to see with this club.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
They’re not growing at qb
No argument here.

Geno is merely a bridge QB like T Jack. I have a feeling his leash is getting short and we will have a different signal caller next season, although that's a whole new discussion.

Xxx

Reaction score
No argument here.

Geno is merely a bridge QB like T Jack. I have a feeling his leash is getting short and we will have a different signal caller next season, although that's a whole new discussion.
You’re not wrong about growth though. It’s exciting to see such young talent learning on the job at such high stakes. I guess watching the Seahawks is frustrating for me cause my expectations are high, but my expectations for geno are not so high, I’ve been told frustrations are directly related to expectations, so…..

Rat

Reaction score
We're plenty strong on the OL. Most of ours are just hurt and you can only stack so much talent there with a salary cap.

The problem is with what we have under center. This has been super frustrating with both my pro and favorite college team: potentially elite team being held back by the QB. God, imagine this season's Buckeyes team had CJ Stroud not been draft eligible after last season...

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Our talent is in all the wrong places. We're spending too much capital on wide receivers, running backs, and safeties. We're not strong along the LOS, which is why we're having to play a 20 year veteran offensive lineman.
Good points.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I don't think there's a disconnect, I suspect Pete has hand in the offense way too much neutering Waldrons creativity. There's no way Waldron could be this inept, and totally Jekyll and Hyde from one game to another. This pound the rock right into the line ad nauseum just reeks of Petes inability to allow for adaptation and getting creative in any way. Just my opinion
I agree fully. Waldron called it better, much better the beginning of last season.

I'm not the only one asking why the **** our TE's are MIA.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
This was a tough loss for sure.

But like what was stated earlier, let's all take a step back. We know this team isn't perfect, but they're still building and growing.

Let's see how the team responds. That's what I'm more interested to see with this club.
One thing I'm a little continually surprised about is how much better the AFC teams seem to be than the NFC opponents.

Could be just the division we've got this year too -

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
No argument here.

I have to say - CJ Stroud looked pretty darn good in that comeback for the Texans.

renofox

Reaction score
One thing I'm a little continually surprised about is how much better the AFC teams seem to be than the NFC opponents.

Could be just the division we've got this year too -
Last year, we drew an AFC division with 2 good teams and 2 shit teams and went 2-2.

This year, we drew an AFC division with 1 powerhouse team and 3 good teams and are 1-2 (could've been 2-1 if the Offense didn't shit the bed in the RZ against the Bengals).

PROGRESS!?!?!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Last year, we drew an AFC division with 2 good teams and 2 shit teams and went 2-2.

This year, we drew an AFC division with 1 powerhouse team and 3 good teams and are 1-2 (could've been 2-1 if the Offense didn't shit the bed in the RZ against the Bengals).

PROGRESS!?!?!
I'm TRYING to temper my response to yesterday's atomic diarrhea show with the fact that the AFC north is a gritty, just plain good division.

Trying.