What in the holy hell happened?

Fade

Reaction score
They are not a well coached team, frankly.

The same issues that have plagued the team for years keep cropping up, regardless of who the QB, or coordinators are that people love to scapegoat.

I feel like I've been watching the same thing for a long time know.

Xxx

Reaction score

The same issues that have plagued the team for years keep cropping up, regardless of who the QB, or coordinators are that people love to scapegoat.

Me too. And do you ever feel like you know what they’re gonna run? If I know then the defense knows

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Yep. Its practically insane how some fans can't see this or just plain refuse to believe it.

Welshers2

Reaction score
He would have been long gone in almost any other city. This city has always put way too much on sentimentality when it comes to sports.
Come on do you really believe this? I think you're underestimating his success. Pretty sure he was the second winningest coach of the 2010s and then last year he made the playoffs with one of the worst rosters in the league. Where is he getting fired from?

Xxx

Reaction score
Come on do you really believe this? I think you're underestimating his success. Pretty sure he was the second winningest coach of the 2010s and then last year he made the playoffs with one of the worst rosters in the league. Where is he getting fired from?
his success was during one of the greatest defenses in the nfl. They only won once. With the greatest d. I was waiting for the dynasty but instead one pick in the end zone in a pretty big game, end of dynasty. Marshawn laughed in his face and Richard and earl went crazy. He has lasted so long cause all of Washington is waiting for that dynasty and they always look like they are close but that former greatness was a result of some pretty amazing players who came from the bottom.

I really believe this organization wants to win and will do what it takes to win, unlike another Seattle sports franchise. No matter how far off the hawks seem I always believe in their intentions. But often people have good intentions

Fade

Reaction score
Me too. And do you ever feel like you know what they’re gonna run? If I know then the defense knows

Welcome to me in 2014. It's been a long time.

They do try some new things now and then that genuinely surprises me. But they are not like other teams that are more chameleon and change it up for the opponent. They just do what they do, and try to beat you with their athletes. Shane Waldron does a great job with the opening script in recent years, though.

Fade

Reaction score
Yep. Its practically insane how some fans can't see this or just plain refuse to believe it.

The good news is, we are the majority, most of them remain silent. But most fans do indeed see it now, and agree with us.

There is a very vocal minority, that run around the internet trying to shout down, use descent, use ad hominem attacks. question your fandom, childish crap, etc. But it is falling on def ears more and more these days as the years go by. They're in for a rough ride with this upcoming slate. They're going to be working overtime trying to damage control it, instead of just admitting the obvious.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
And pete swept him last year. They are 3-3 in last 6.

Yep won by 4 against a Wolford led Rams and won in OT against Mayfield who was brought in late to mop up the rest of the season. Wins are wins I guess, but its not exactly a glaring testament since Stafford has never lost against Seattle in a Rams uniform.

seahawks08

Reaction score
We suck big time in adjusting both in offense and defense. We have such a skilled group. You should be able to win a lot more from this roster. I feel we have rookie coaches who can’t make any adjustments as the game progresses. They are trying to rotate players too with the thinking that everyone will learn to play different positions in the O Line. Maybe it will take us deep in the playoffs but we are not winning winnable games. Waldron and Clint probably need some support scheming and adjusting within the game. Last year Sean Desai did a fantastic job with corners, specifically Woolen. Now he lost the continuity in his learning and it shows on the field. Poor tackling and taking poor angles on blitzes was an issue.

On good side, the defense got better in run defense and our coverage patterns worked most part on Defense.