What in the holy hell happened?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Well I mean if we do lose them all maybe we get a qb.
Maybe we get a QB anyways, ya know? It has happened before for us, even without a premium pick. We grabbed Russ, rode him for a decade, and then we made his backup into an, at worst, average starter.

Whose to say what happens next? That's the one area in which their track record is hard to argue against! So if they want to begin anew, they've got an out in Geno's contract, money, and draft capital.

This FO will do unprecedented things when they have to. Ask Devon Witherspoon, our only cornerback selected in the first two rounds in 14 years!

Anything can happen, fellas. Anything. Blake Bortles shoulda gona to a Super Bowl. Case Keenum got beat by Nick Foles on the way to one.

Xxx

Reaction score
Maybe we get a QB anyways, ya know? It has happened before for us, even without a premium pick. We grabbed Russ, rode him for a decade, and then we made his backup into an, at worst, average starter.

Whose to say what happens next? That's the one area in which their track record is hard to argue against! So if they want to begin anew, they've got an out in Geno's contract, money, and draft capital.

This FO will do unprecedented things when they have to. Ask Devon Witherspoon, our only cornerback selected in the first two rounds in 14 years!

Anything can happen, fellas. Anything. Blake Bortles shoulda gona to a Super Bowl. Case Keenum got beat by Nick Foles on the way to one.
I totally agree. I think one thing that people fail to recognize about Pete is what he made Russell become, Sean Payton is not doing to well at it, and even how he pulled geno out of the dumpster and made him a serviceable game manager. If we eliminated the penalties and played smash mouth Pete ball like we could and geno manages the game and makes a few red zone plays we could beat anyone. I hope we get to see Pete develop another young star at qb