Toronto Blue Jays @ Seattle Mariners Jul 21-23

Crizilla

Reaction score
Must win series no question about it. On 710 today they were whining about how Blue Jay fans travel here and are too loud and rowdy. Lmao. M's franchise and fan base needs to man the F up. Bring it back and be louder than them. Play hard ball. Give it to em. Stop being cry baby weaklings. *Sigh*. We knocked them out of the playoffs last year are Ms fans really butt hurt over Toronto fans this much? Good grief.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Scotty the only manager in the league who would bat a guy with a .170 OBP in front of Cabby's .350 OBP.

Chapow

Reaction score
Scotty the only manager in the league who would bat a guy with a .170 OBP in front of Cabby's .350 OBP.

Ok, c'mon now. This has to be a joke, right?

The batting order isn't a straight line that starts at the 1 spot and ends at the 9 spot. It's a loop that starts at the 1 spot and ends when the game ends.

With that being said, do you think it's more beneficial to have a guy with a good OBP come up right before JP and Julio, or do you think it's more beneficial to have that guy come up right before Pollack and Moore? Which of those 2 scenarios is more likely to get that guy with a good OBP home?

Crizilla

Reaction score
Scotty brings in a rookie pitcher making his MLB debut in a one run game AGAIN and it backfires. He did the exact same thing few days ago. Ford should be starting games but Scotty "it's tough to sweep teams haha" Servais doesn't think so.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Scotty brings in a rookie pitcher making his MLB debut in a one run game AGAIN and it backfires. He did the exact same thing few days ago. Ford should be starting games but Scotty "it's tough to sweep teams haha" Servais doesn't think so.
I just came here to write the same thing. I'm so done with Servais.

Chapow

Reaction score
WOW! Saucedo and that infield defense save the day!

stack55

Reaction score
Lows and highs, but they pulled this one out.
and maybe the curse of the new connect jersey is over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Another good pitching matchup tomorrow.

Probables: Kevin Gausman (7-5, 3.03 ERA) vs Logan Gilbert (8-5, 3.65 ERA)

First pitch: 1:10 pm PDT

ROOT TV KIRO 710AM radio

Always nice to take game 1 of a series. We're in a long string of games against teams we're chasing in the playoff hunt. Every win helps.

Chapow

Reaction score
Helluva nice win against a much, much better team.

Chapow

Reaction score
I think we're pretty evenly matched. 🤷‍♂️

Huh, when I Iook at team batting stats I'm seeing Toronto top 10, and even top 5, in many/most statistical categories, and I'm seeing the M's bottom 10 in those same categories.

We have good pitching for sure, but Toronto has a much better offense.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Good on Crizilla.

Keep saying it like it is, in general.

It's been soooooo many years of this.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Here is a song dedicated to Kelenic.

He took a step forward and kicked the water cooler. Broke his foot and onto IR. 2 steps back.